DASH 167 FC, TC5, IBM!!!

Guest Kool YKay!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bump 4 dash

yeah dash is fresh......yo i was at that brooklyn museum graff exibit last year and they had some fuckin idiots talkin about "hip-hop" culture.....like that dude from the first real world(fuckin corny bastard)and his wife talkin about hip hop this hip hop that and all they kept sayin was " dead pres. we need more groups like dead pres.....and bla bla bla not even talkin about graff......and DASH got up and dissed em all ...he was like we got people like ken swift and james top siting out here in the crowd and a bunch of people no one knows up on the panel..they had nothing to say....it was cool....props/respect.....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MyTeeMexican

Dash..He is another person with alot of skills and doesnt get due props. Nice to see him getting love on here!

• 5 months later...
Guest MRBURNS

florida

i know theres gotta be someone from florida on here that has some old dash/ fba pics we never seen before...anyone have that yellow and red DS167 he did?? never saw it online...dig em up.

Re: bump 4 dash

Originally posted by crack

yeah dash is fresh......yo i was at that brooklyn museum graff exibit last year and they had some fuckin idiots talkin about "hip-hop" culture.....like that dude from the first real world(fuckin corny bastard)and his wife talkin about hip hop this hip hop that and all they kept sayin was " dead pres. we need more groups like dead pres.....and bla bla bla not even talkin about graff......and DASH got up and dissed em all ...he was like we got people like ken swift and james top siting out here in the crowd and a bunch of people no one knows up on the panel..they had nothing to say....it was cool....props/respect.....

thats great

bump for dash

Archived