MILD SOUTHERN WINTERS

OBEY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

those arent too good.:o

its all good... let me see how you get down. help me out if i suck so bad tell me why it aint good so i can improve./

preserve the culture dont try to kill it.

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

those arent too good.:o

i think he's pretty much talking about your fills on the first three. they're really inconsistent in the direction the paint was filled in in. that just makes it look really sloppy, even though the lines themselves are pretty crisp.

Originally posted by wisp1

i think he's pretty much talking about your fills on the first three. they're really inconsistent in the direction the paint was filled in in. that just makes it look really sloppy, even though the lines themselves are pretty crisp.

i follow you, throwies are what i expend excess paint on. the cans used in all of those where almost empty. but thanks for the tip

Originally posted by and now you choke

stop posting every flick of everything you've ever painted, you fuck.

--stop posting every flick of everything you've ever painted--

What does it matter to you? you dont know me how long i been painting or why i choose to spend anytime on these boards. dont be callin me out of my name. not that i can do anything about it but it make you look real STUPID! is it really any of YOUR business what i post? i did not think so either.

--, you fuck--

what you tryin to prove? that you some mad bomber gettin up, doin productions with loomit/daim/SEEN/COPE/SABER? you ain no artist just by you sayin somethin that LAME!!

QUIT HATIN!

Archived