Are there any 415 writers on this bulletin??

HUSTLERISK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by HUSTLERISK

Why the fuck would I be a cop, if u are asking me about the rooftops that I did and the ink that I bomb with, fuckface!!

And END stands for "EVIL NEVER DIES" "EVERY NIGGA DESTROYING" "EVERYBODY NEEDS DANK"!!

Muthafucker, now get off my nutz and my rooftops and my inks nuts as well!

Every Nigga Destoying?

Sounds like a crew of 6 13 year old kids...tryin to act hard and get up...

Not to mention the way you talk, you sound like a retard..

Sorry, had to say it.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Every Nigga Destoying?

Sounds like a crew of 6 13 year old kids...tryin to act hard and get up...

Not to mention the way you talk, you sound like a retard..

Sorry, had to say it.

HAHAH

That's why ur ass can't come and see us cause u know this crew of 13 year old's would beat the fuck out of you!!

And I didn't start the crew it's been around for a long time in SF,

And I ain't even in it no more.

BUt those still are all of my boys, so if u want beef come and see me!

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by HUSTLERISK

HAHAH

That's why ur ass can't come and see us cause u know this crew of 13 year old's would beat the fuck out of you!!

And I didn't start the crew it's been around for a long time in SF,

And I ain't even in it no more.

BUt those still are all of my boys, so if u want beef come and see me!

http://www.super-rad.net/~chivalry/stfu.jpg'>

i hear voices:

dont move to sf....its too expensive and it smells like pee pee all the time. and bums will piss you off because they constantly ask for change.

END...dont mean to disrespect but...i've never heard of END before. and i live in the heart of the city.

the rent in SF is so fuckin expensive...i dont pay for it...but my frigging grandma is always giving my parents cash because we cant afford sometimes.....and there are hobos EVERYWHERE!! every public bathroom smells like hobos, every taco bell smells like hobos, every motherfuckin doorway smells like hobos...hobos sleep on your step, hobos piss in the street, hobos raid your trash cans for pizza, hobos steal sunglasses from carwash convenience stores...HOBOS ARE EVERYWHERE

Guest NoamChomsky

510 is boring.Most of the kids there are hella spoiled.Berkeley hobos are'nt as hardcore as SF hobos.Oaklands alright,but i want to drop enough napalm on Berkeley and Albany to make Ho Chi Minh blush.

see i pay for my own rent...fucking rent. i hate it. we pay for a studio/apartment for $1000. but i gotta admit, my closet is as big as a bedroom. that, i can't complain.

fuck yea the hobo's are hard core here. this morning when i was walking to the bus stop, there was blood all over the place. and i could follow the path of the blood all the way to the end of the sidewalk.

then last night, my man and i heard some yelling. of course the neighborhood that we live in, there is always some yelling. we look out the window and there is this hobo walking in the middle of the street going against the traffic with some black dude yelling at him. needless to say we yelled out "kick his ass!!"

i love sf though. other than the perverts that wont leave me alone.

yo i know dis fag ass kid i jacked him one time when he came by mah skoo talking mad shit bout mah crue and he got jacked and didnt do nothing cause he a lil bitch and yes im talkin bout you Risk and now ur on mah board talking shit boi u just dont learn hahha welcome to mah 12ounce of hell.. dis kid hustlerisk is one of da biggest toys in dis city he trys to hang wit a dead ass crue dat has no ups man he some lil wigga boi wearing his daddys pants and his mommy's timbo boots as soon as i develope some film ill bring some shots of risk in..

..MACK TRASER..UGK..TMC..

Originally posted by GuEsSwHo?

yo i know dis fag ass kid i jacked him one time when he came by mah skoo talking mad shit bout mah crue and he got jacked and didnt do nothing cause he a lil bitch and yes im talkin bout you Risk and now ur on mah board talking shit boi u just dont learn hahha welcome to mah 12ounce of hell.. dis kid hustlerisk is one of da biggest toys in dis city he trys to hang wit a dead ass crue dat has no ups man he some lil wigga boi wearing his daddys pants and his mommy's timbo boots as soon as i develope some film ill bring some shots of risk in..

Damn, what school do you go to? Do they still require English class or did you fail miserably?

Originally posted by GuEsSwHo?

haha i love bushoppers....please post pics of risk that would be funny, im also a cop and i want to see what he looks like so i can ride teh 14 mission wearing a sports jacket, then watch as you little bushoppers hop and and tag all around, but just as your getting off...BOOM...see this badge?? yes....your in for an eternity of anal rape by the S.F.P.D.

Archived