hardcore star?

Guest Pilau Hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by serpent of the light

i'm so sick of the stereotype hc ink. almost every hc and emo kid i know has atleast the stars or the birds. i guess i can live with it as long as they're not doing any of the other "extreme" bme shit. self castration, subcisions, exposures, fuck that shit. its disgusting. what would make you want to cut your sac open and let your nutz hang out? why would you wanna cut your dingy in half?? it makes no sense. i fucking hate that.

:mad:

You are a fucking idiot.

Guest --zeSto--

this really bothers me...

I'm actually a sailor, I've got the certs and worked on a few large sailing ships,

and I've seriously considered getting some 'nautical' type tats.

But now it seems that every lunk head football jock has a star or a compass.

arrrggghhh.....

(sailors wore gold in their ears in case they fell into 'davey jones' locker' and had to buy their way into heaven)

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Man all you fucking sick bastards. All that body modification suspension, foreskin cutting shit is fucking wrong and nasty. Fucking shit man, it makes me want to throw up. You would have to be fucking insane to want to torture yourselvs like that. Fuck.

We can have the talk, but if we do, could you please be respectable about it?

oh my god, i just saw pictures of that wierd shit like exposed penis's and shit. choked up nuts an everything. thats the most disgusting, stupid, digusting, retarded, most fucked up disgusting shit i think i have seen in a long while. im sorry bodice but i can't get down like that. and i hope you dont either :o

i just think its gross relax. you wanna cut you penis up a few fingers and toes off or stretch your nuts to you knees go ahead. but one thing i wanna know is... whats nullo? why are their genetalia just lumps, or very swollen and how do they pee? and why does one guy have a tube going from his penis to his butthole? im just wondering the reasoning behind this because i cant make any sense of it.

help iceberg out?

Sorry, Jesus is chill once again. I just hate it when people come down on this like it is something they understand. I get shit about what I have and plan to do all the time, and I can only imagine what it is like for these other guys. Alright "nullo" is short for nullification, the voluntary removal of body parts. With penectomy, the urethera is still there, and you can still pee. You just have to sit.

Stolen:

At first glance this may appear to be a deep psychiatric problem, but modern psychiatry is begin to recognize it as something more valid. To oversimplify, a person has an internal body image -- this body image may not include all the normal body parts. If not, they will not be happy until they line up this internal image with the real world.

Yeah, I'm a body modification nerd. I'm not into genital mods on this level though. Most of the people you are seeing are middle aged homosexual males. The huge balls are probably saline injected....your body can absorb a lot of saline before there are any ill effects, and the balls don't stay that big. The big lumps are probably an example of nullification.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth

At first glance this may appear to be a deep psychiatric problem, but modern psychiatry is begin to recognize it as something more valid. To oversimplify, a person has an internal body image -- this body image may not include all the normal body parts. If not, they will not be happy until they line up this internal image with the real world.

I don't get why this makes it NOT a psychiatric problem. It sounds like if you're so unsatisfied with the mismatch between your internal body image and the real one to the point where you have to modify it to such extremes, then you DO have a problem. To each his own, but still... (shudder). Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth

Yeah, I'm a body modification nerd. I'm not into genital mods on this level though. Most of the people you are seeing are middle aged homosexual males. The huge balls are probably saline injected....your body can absorb a lot of saline before there are any ill effects, and the balls don't stay that big. The big lumps are probably an example of nullification.

so... what your tellin me is they cant have sex? or do they rub their lumps together?

i'm sorry jesus but i would have to go with the people on this one. I too think hanging yourself from hooks is digusting. As is cutting your tongue in half and having massive amounts of blood in your mouth.......(please don't do it man)..........or doing any of that shit to your gentials....or................Stretching your lobes so big that they're wider then a turkey's asshole on thanksgiving day.

Damn man, i really wish you had another hobby haha:o

Archived