Member names: The random google image search thread.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, this and this are quite interesting. Pistol, care to explain? I thought Oolong was your pet... Beer,

El Mamerro

Edit: Nevermind, I guess you never claimed to be his owner... But other people made it seem so.

Guest blood as ink
Pistol, care to explain? I thought Oolong was your pet... Beer,

if you look through one of the rabbit posts you'll see a link to the webpage from japan and i don't think pistol ever said it was his pet...people just assumed it.

bleh.

Uh...

Hmmmm, Skinny, I appreciate your efforts, but it doesn't seem like you are getting the point... All of those pictures you posted, however funny they are, are from place called ergocise.com, and not found using a search engine. The whole fun of this thread is seeing what pictures these names actually turn out to be, and not just assigning whatever picture you want to them. Please fix if possible. Beer,

El Mamerro

Re: Uh...

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Hmmmm, Skinny, I appreciate your efforts, but it doesn't seem like you are getting the point... The whole fun of this thread is seeing what pictures these names actually turn out to be, and not just assigning whatever picture you want to them. Please fix if possible.

yes yes , and as you can see i am already done , and there is no "i" in my name..............

OK... I spent about 30 minutes, earlier today, creating a mega post involving about 8 pictures from my screen name and several hundred words combined into a fictional story of my life... when I finally finished I submitted it only to get a shitty error and ended up losing the entire message... so lets just pretend that I posted an amazing reply.

Thank-you.

Archived