Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
graffsurgeon

offensive jokes..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

don't give any money to japans earthquake victims, they're loaded! i just saw a guy gettin' interviewed on TV and he had two big fuckin' massive boats in his drive...

i recently opened a cafe in Tokyo, business started off shakey but the customers have started drifting in...

• Like 1

My girlfriend and I were having sex the other day when she looked at me and said, "Make love to me like in the movies."

So I fucked her in the ass, pulled out, and came all over her face and hair.

I guess we don't watch the same movies.

I locked my keys in my car outside of an abortion clinic the other night. It turns out they get really pissed when you go in and ask them for a coat hanger.

A woman successfully gives birth after several hours of labor. The doctor takes the baby and leaves the room to perform some tests. Several minutes later, the doctor returns with the baby in his arms and then suddenly begins to punch it, kick it, throw it about the room and slam it against an adjacent wall. The woman screams, "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BABY?!" To which the doctor replies, "April Fool's! It was already dead!"

i recently opened a cafe in Tokyo, business started off shakey but the customers have started drifting in...

i recently opened a MORGUE in Tokyo, business started off shaky but the customers have started drifting in...

Fixed*

12oz forecast:

A wave of e-beef and umad is comming in. it is advised not to visit offensive jokes thread until umad levels drop to normal.

whats the difference between a pair of jeans and an ethiopian?

There's only one fly on a pair of jeans

• Like 2