offensive jokes..

graffsurgeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soul_On_Ice

What do all battered women have in common?

-They don't know when to shut the fuck up!

Why don't women need watches?

-There's a clock on the stove.

-sorry if these have already been posted.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

why do jews have big ears and slicked back hair?

ho much!!!??? woah!!!!!!????

Hahahaha....you kinda have to do this in person to get the full effect. I remember Kan doing it to some jewish kid in high school. Telling an offensive joke to the person you are offending? Now that is really funny:D

Originally posted by ceptone

putting this under the sticky was one of the dumbest thing this sites done.....the crew members of this site(some)take things into there own hands......when it suits there benifit or enjoyment and bitch when things dont go there way....some of you act like teens..and are just as arrogant as the people you bitch at.......

What's your problem, dude? This is channel zero, in case you forgot, and most of the members seem to enjoy these jokes. There's your reason for sticking it. Sorry if it offends you.

Originally posted by ceptone

putting this under the sticky was one of the dumbest thing this sites done.....the crew members of this site(some)take things into there own hands......when it suits there benifit or enjoyment and bitch when things dont go there way....some of you act like teens..and are just as arrogant as the people you bitch at.......

just kill yourself now. leave shit up for the real Sept.

why did a shipload of blondes die in the north atlantic one night?

their boat broke down so they got out to push...:D

Guest willy.wonka

hahaha

how do you know if a tweaker is sucking your dick?

she holds a wet rag up to your nuts.

whats a tweakers favorite sex positon?

doggystyle..so they can fuck and look out the window at the same time.

once there was cinderella and she was a big slut she was always fuckin evryone in the enchanted kingdom, and this upset the fairy godmother she she tells cinderella, you keep fuckin all these dudes im gonna turn yer puss into a pumpkin well cinderella tries but a week later she gets it on w/ prince charmig so the fairy godmother turns her puss into a pumpkin i was upsetting for a while but then she met peter peter the pumpkin eater

Originally posted by amItoolate?

once there was cinderella and she was a big slut she was always fuckin evryone in the enchanted kingdom, and this upset the fairy godmother she she tells cinderella, you keep fuckin all these dudes im gonna turn yer puss into a pumpkin well cinderella tries but a week later she gets it on w/ prince charmig so the fairy godmother turns her puss into a pumpkin i was upsetting for a while but then she met peter peter the pumpkin eater

nah...the story is..cinderella wants to go to the ball but her pussy is bleeding so her godmother comes and gives her a tampon but tells her if you're out past 12 that tampon will turn into a pumpkin. well the godmother was sitting around for a while and it was about 12 30 when cinderella came in and she was asking her how she was out that late and she said she was walking home and met up with peter peter pumpkin eater.

a blackman walked into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder ..

the bartender says "where did you get that?"

the parrot said-- "africa".

"you think you have it bad- imagine if your a siamese twin and your other half is gay and ya'll share the same ass.."

my god is this thread a guilty pleasure...

why did the black kid have the biggest dick in kindergarten?

because he was nineteen.

Two lesbians go the the zoo.

The lion drags one of them into his cage and mauls her and rapes her.

The other lesbian visits the first in the hospital.

The one in the hospital bed asks "did he call?"

(The fellow that told me these is running for Senator....)

what do you call a gay jew?

Heblew

What's the best thing about an Ethiopian blowjob?

You know she'll swallow!

Two gays are driving down the street when they see a dog on the side of the road licking his dick. "I sure wish I could do that," said the one gay. To which the other replied,

"Don't you think you ought to pet him first??"

Why do women take longer than men to reach orgasm?

Who cares?

Archived