offensive jokes..

graffsurgeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, I think this thread deserves stickyism.

I have one I dont know if its been used before If it was, then oh well

WHy did the koala fall out of the tree?

Cause it was dead

Why did the baby fall out of the tree?

Cause it was nailed to the koala.

What do you call a quadropelegic in a swimming pool?

bob

What do you call a quadropelegic on the doorstep?

Mat

What do you call a quadropelegic in a pile of leaves?

Rustle

Why did the kid fall off his trycicle?

Cause he was a quadropelegic.

• 1 month later...
Guest Soul_On_Ice

A guy walks into a bar & sees a big mexican sitting at the end of it. He walks up to him & asks him where a guy can get a Blow Job around here. The mexican takes him outside & beats the shit out of him and walks back to the bar. The bartender asks the mexican "Why did you beat the crap out of that guy?" the mexican replies, "I dunno, He said something about a job."

Why don't you hit a black guy on a bike....probably your bike.

Why don't you hit a mexican on a bike......probably your mexican.

If a black & mexican are sitting in a car, who's driving?

-the cop.

How do you circumsize a redneck?

-kick his sister in the jaw.

how long does it take a black woman to take a shit?

9 months

how many police does it take to arrest a mexican?

15, one to cuff him and 14 to carry his oranges

what happens to a porta rican when he get a flat tire?

he drowns

how do you get a black person to the front yard?

move the trashcan

Thats all that i can think of that havent been said

-seph

alright...i got some long ones, but believe me they're worth reading

#1 - a lady that is pregnant with triplets, walks into a bank that is being robbed. she is shot in the stomach three times, a bullet is lodged in each of the triplets. she is rushed to the hospital, and the doctor tells her that the children will be fine and the bullets will eventually work there way out. well she's watching TV and one of the little girls runs downstairs and screams "MOMMY! MOMMY!" the mother asks her whats wrong and she says "i pee'd out a bullet". the mother tells her the story and tells her she'll be fine. next the other little girl runs downstairs screaming "MOMMY! MOMMY!"...same scenario and she explains the story. next the little boy runs downstairs screaming "MOMMY! MOMMY!" and she says "yes i know, you pee'd out a bullet" and he says immediatly "NO I WAS MASTURBATING AND I SHOT THE DOG!".

#2 - this lady feels her sex life could be better with her husband, so she goes to see a doctor. the doctor gives her a bottle of pills and tells her to put one in his coffee every morning. so she goes home and puts one in his coffee, they fucked for an hour. so the next day she puts in 2 and they fuck for 2 hours. the next day she got kind of antsy and just dumps the whole bottle in. well months later the doctor comes to the house and her son answers the door and says "can i help you?" the doctor says "i am your mothers doctor, i hadn't heard from her in awhile and i was wondering how her medication was going. the son says "well things aren't going so great" the doctor asks why. the boy replies "well my mom is dead, my two sisters are pregnant, my asshole hurts, and my dad is on the roof sayin "here kittie kittie kittie"

What do ou get when you cross a rooster and a telephone pole?

a 30 foot cock that wants to reach out and touch someone

these jokes are stupendous.

a couple has a child but something is wrong with it, the dr enters the room and says im going to show you your child, he brings the couple into a room and they see a baby with no arms, the couple says "oh my god our kid has no arms, what could be worse what could be worse" the dr says "no no no, thats not your child, follow me" he brings the couple to the next room and there is a kid with no arms or legs and the couple says "oh my god our kid has no arms and no legs what could be worse what could be worse" then the dr says "no no no, thats not your child follow me" he brings the couple to another room and there is just a head, the couple says "oh my god our kid is just a head, what could be worse what could be worse" then the dr says "no no no, thats not your child follow me" then the dr brings the couple to another room and all there is, is an eye ball laying on a pillow, the couple says "oh my god our kid is just an eye ball what could be worse what could be worse" then the dr says "its blind"

Guest willy.wonka

3convicts escape from jail...being chased by the cops in idaho..they run to a potato "factory"..they find themselves surrounded by potatos in potato sacks..so they all jump in empty sacks and hide among the manmade potatos....the marshals come in and figure they must be hing in the potato sacks..they come up to one sack and kick it...the first convict sounds out "bark!bark!woof!woof!"marshal says, "oh, its just a dog."

so he kicks the next sack, convict sounds out "meeeow.meeeow."marshal says,"oh, its just a cat."he turns to the next sack,kicks it and the convict says,"potatos,potatos."

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by HAL

Sticky....but you bastards better come through on the regular!!!!

putting this under the sticky was one of the dumbest thing this sites done.....the crew members of this site(some)take things into there own hands......when it suits there benifit or enjoyment and bitch when things dont go there way....some of you act like teens..and are just as arrogant as the people you bitch at.......

Guest elquilser

this girl walks up to me and tells me she wants 9 inches,to really hurt her .......

so i fucked her 3 times then punched her in the face.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

What do you call a quadropelegic in a swimming pool?

bob

What do you call a quadropelegic on the doorstep?

Mat

What do you call a quadropelegic in a pile of leaves?

Rustle

What do you call a quadriplegic skiing?

Skip

What do you call a quadriplegic hanging on the wall?

Art

what do you call a quadriplegic in a hole?

Phil!!!

what do you call a chinese woman with one leg shorter than the other?

Irene

what does the gay hoarse eat?

heeey(drag is out with a lisp, you know like a guy hoarse would)

did you hear about the gay midget?

he came out of the cupboard

This thread is too great for words.

Archived