offensive jokes..

graffsurgeon

How do you drown a nigger?

Burst his lips

Why did God give Niggers a big penis?

He had to make it up to them somehow for putting pubic hair on their heads!

Why do niggers wear high heels? So their knuckles don't scrape the ground

What is long black and stinky? The unemployment line

Why do blacks wear turtlenecks?

So they can hide the flea collars

What do you call 4 black people in a Cadillac?

Grand theft auto.

When do blacks become niggers?

When they leave the room.

What do you call a Black priest?

Holy Shit.

What do you call a black hitchhiker?

Very Unlucky.

If there is 3 black people in a car who's driving?

The police.

If 10,000 black people go to mars whats it called-problem- If 100,000 black people go to mars whats it called-problem- If all the black people go to mars whats it called-Problem solved.

what do you call a white girl, a dick sucker

what do you call a white boy, another dick sucker

what do you call the dumb asses who call blacks niggers? niggers

COLT

(this topic rocks...can we get some asian jokes....and some more women jokes!....it's not nearly offencive enough in here)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three men are applying for a job at the FBI. The job is very sensitive, and very stressful and the FBI wants to run a test to see how the men will respond to orders, and respond to pressure. The first man comes in and the FBI instrucxtor gives him a gun, and tells him to go into a private room and kill his wife. He runs out crying, and doesn't get the job. The second man is handed the gun, and told to do the same thing. He walks into the room, and "BAM" fires the gun, and walks out of the room, "i couldn't do it" he said "i just fired at the ceiling." He too is denied the job. The third man comes in, and is given the gun, and told to go in and kill his wife. He takes the gun, walks in, and fires...BAM...BAM...BAM....and there is silence....then the FBI directors outside hear alot of noise comming from the room, and they hear a woman's scream. The man walks out of the room, covered in blood. The FBI directors ask him "what happened" and the man responds, "the gun you gave me was loaded with blanks, so i had to beat the bitch to death with a chair"

:

Q: what do you say to a woman with no arms or legs?

A: nice tits

Q: what do 54,000 abused woman have in common?

A: none of them fucking listen

Q: whats black and blue and hates sex?

A: a rape victim

Q: what do you do after raping a deaf mute girl?

A: break her fingers so she can't tell anybody

Q: whats the difference between St. Patrick's Day and Martin Luther King day?

A: on St. Patrick's Day, everybody wants to be Irish

Q: why don't puerto ricans (haha mammero :) have check books?

A: because its impossible to write your name that small in spray paint

Q: what do you call a puerto rican midget?

A: a spec

Q: why is there so little puerto rican literature?

A: spray paint wasn't invented until 1949

Q: why do women get a period?

A: because they DESERVE it

Q: what do fat people do in the summer time?

A: stink

WHAT!

i didnt read them all but..heres some i can think off

Q: whats the most popular pick up line at a gay bar?

A: can i push in your stool?

Q: whats the first thing a woman does when she gets home from the

battered womens clinic?

A: the dishes if the bitch knows whats good for her

Q: how do you keep 5 black guys from raping a white woman?

A: give them a basketball

There was this little boy about 12 years old walking down the sidewalk dragging a flattened frog on a string behind him. He came up to the doorstep of a house of ill repute and knocked on the door. When the Madam answered it, she saw the little boy and asked what he wanted. He said, "I want to have sex with one of the women inside. I have the money to buy it, and I'm not leaving until I get it." The Madam figured, why not, so she told him to come in. Once in, she told him to pick any of the girls he liked. He asked, "Do any of the girls have any diseases?" - Of course the Madam said no. He said, "I heard all the men talking about having to get shots after making love with Amber. THAT'S the girl I want." Since the little boy was so adamant and had the money to pay for it, the Madam told him to go to the first room on the right. He headed down the hall dragging the squashed frog behind him. Ten minutes later he came back, still dragging the frog, paid the Madam, and headed out the door. The Madam stopped him and asked, "Why did you pick the only girl in the place with a disease, instead of one of the others?" He said, "Well, if you must know, tonight when I get home, my parents are going out to a restaurant to eat, leaving me at home with a baby-sitter. After they leave, my baby-sitter will have sex with me because she just happens to be very fond of cute little boys. She will then get the disease that I just caught. When Mum and Dad get back, Dad will take the baby-sitter home. On the way, he'll fuck the baby-sitter, and he'll catch the disease. Then when Dad gets home from the baby-sitter's, he and Mum will go to bed and have sex, and Mum will catch it. In the morning when Dad goes to work, the Milkman Will deliver the milk, have a quickie with Mum and catch the disease, and HE'S the fucking bastard who ran over my FROG."

ok- bear with me..this is a long one..but yes it has an ending and yes its funny

picture a brook in the middle of the woods in a remote area-

over the brook/stream, there is a fly hoovering

in the brook, there is a fish that is thinking when that fly comes down, im going to eat it, at the edge of the brook is a bear. The bear is thinking when the fly comes down, the fish will jump up and get the fly and he will grab the fish. Behind the bear is a tree. Behind this tree is a hunter with a cheese sandwich in his pocket. The hunter is thinking when the fly comes down, the fish will jump up and get teh fly, the bear will leap for the fish and he will shoot the bear. Behind the hunter is a mouse. The mouse is thinking when the fly comes down, the fish will leap up and eat the fly, the bear will go for the fish, the hunter will try to shoot the bear, the cheese sandwich will fall out of his pocket and the mouse iwll get the cheese sandwich....Behind the mouse is a cat. The cat is thinking, when the fly comes down, the fish will get the fly, the bear will get the fish, the hunter will shoot the bear, the cheese sandwich will fall out the pocket and the mouse will get it and the cat can eat the mouse-

ok...the fly comes down

the fish gets the fly

the bear leaps forward and gets the fish

the hunter shoots the bear

the cheese sandwich falls out the pocket

the mouse gets the sandwich,

the cat over jumps and lands in teh brook-

whats the moral of this story?

when the fly comes down the pussy always gets wet.

woohoo..much funnier in person im sure.

Hey Beardo! This is a perfect thread for your unique style of jokes. What's going on here?

This one is kinda stupid, but I thought I would post it anyway...

What do two quarters in a public toilet and a brunette have in common?

Everybody sees them but no one will take them out.

whats the difference between a jew and a pie

pies dont screem when u put them in the oven

why did hitler kill himself

he finally got his gas bill

what do u do to a two legged dog

take it for a drag

what is black and has 39 tits in it

a disposal bag outside a lipo sucktion clinick

how can u kill 100 flies at once

hit an etheopian in the head with a pot

what do u call an etheopian on a hunger

an etheopean

whats the difference between a nigger and an onion

the obvious one would be an onion's white but thats no it

no one cries when u chop a nigger

what do u call 3 niggers and 3 chinks on a lawn

nigger nigger nigger, (make a chopping empression with ur hand) chink chink chink

who killed kennedy

a jew

who killed jesus

a jew

ill post more later

there was once a homosexual priest that enjoyed ass fuckin people. well he died, and was sent to heaven, and while waiting at the pearly gates with Peter, peter drops his keys and bends down the pick them up. the priest, unable to control his urges, ass fucks peter. peter is startled and yells at the priest..."look, you do that again and im sending you to hell"....this time peter drops his pen, and the priest once again cannot resist his sexual urges and ass fucks peter again, sending him to hell........about 4 months later, peter visits hell (dont as me why). while peter is down there it has turned into a cold place, and all the devils are sitting down freezing. puzzled peter goes to satan and asks him why it is suddenly so cold...satan replies to peter."you try picking up a damn peice of firewood down here"

Originally posted by jah

a third of those posts arent funny at all. theyre just straight fuckin gross, not to mention disturbing.

What are you talking about! this is the greatest thread ever....we finally get a chance to voice our oppinions...and hate! =) hehehehe...Kidding...major bump for this thread...I printed this shit out and passed it around to everyone I knew....they haven't stopped laughing yet!

COLT

whats the difference between a nigger and a pizza

a pizza can feed a family of four

how can u tell if u see a rich nigger

u wont

how many niggers does it take to eat a burrito supreme with rice

how will the raised welfare rates help niggers and their famalies

it wont

Originally posted by Colt

What are you talking about! this is the greatest thread ever....we finally get a chance to voice our oppinions...and hate! =) hehehehe...Kidding...major bump for this thread...I printed this shit out and passed it around to everyone I knew....they haven't stopped laughing yet!

COLT

yeah, i really enjoy this thread myself.

The Rek, besides your repeat of a joke that has already been told... you can't tell a joke worth fuckk... fer instance...

what do you call 3 chinamen, a mexican and 2 black guys on your lawn?

A SPRINKLER!!!

(chink chink chink, spic, nigga niga)

what does a blonde say after sex?

NEXT!

whats a blondes mating call?

IM SO DRUNK..

what do blondes and turtles have in common?

when theyre on theyre backs, theyre both screwed.

what do a blonde and a desk lamp have in common?

when screwed on desk, both become permanent fixtures.

what did the blonde say when the doctor told her she was pregnant?

is it mine?

Guest ThePrankster
Originally posted by KASTsystem

What the definition of gross ?

Dreaming you're eating chocolate pudding and waking up with a spoon up your ass.

What's grosser than gross?

Fucking a pregnant lady and the fetus gives you head.

:D funny but so So SO disturbing...

Archived