offensive jokes..

graffsurgeon

Q: What's the difference between love and herpes?

A: Herpes lasts forever

Q: Which of the following does not belong: AIDS, gonorrhea, herpes, or Bill Clinton?

A: Gonorrhea -- it can be cured.

Q: Why is Michael Irvin (Dallas Cowboys) like herpes?

A: He's embarrassing, goes away for weeks but then comes back, and responds well to drugs.

Q: Why did the dumb blonde name her dog Herpes

A: Because it wouldn't heel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont know if this really goes with the subject but i thought it was funny

LITTLE TOMMY'S DEAD FROG

One day, little Tommy wanders into the local brothel, dragging a dead frog on a piece of string along behind him (Thud thud thud etc.) He goes up to the woman at the front and says "Please, Miss, I'd like a girl please." "Go home, sonny" replies the proprietor, not unkindly, "you're too young yet for this." Tommy reaches into his pocket and drags out a $100 bill which he slaps on the desk and beams brightly. "Up the stairs, 3rd door on the right" comes the reply as the $100 vanishes.Tommy starts to climb the stairs, (Thud thud etc.) when he runs back again. "I forgot, this girl has got to have active herpes!" he cries. "No way kid, all our girls are clean!" Tommy reaches into the other pocket and another $100 appears. "Ahh, last door on the left..." he is told.Tommy climbs the stairs, still dragging the dead frog on the string (thud thud thud), and some time later reappears. He waves to the woman at the front desk and is about to go out (with frog) when she calls him back. "I can understand curiosity at your age," she says, "but why the active herpes?""Well," says Tommy, "when I go home, the babysitter will be there. I'll screw her before she goes home and she'll get the herpes. Later on, dad'll take her home and have her in the back of the Mercedes, and he'll get the herpes. Later on, he'll get back and jump on mummy and she will get the herpes too. In the morning, daddy'll go to work, the milkman will come and get in bed with mummy and he'll get the herpes and HE'S THE BASTARD WHO RAN OVER MY FROG!"

Guest imported_El Mamerro

A pedophile and a little boy are walking into the woods at night. The little boy turns to the pedophile and says,

"Gee, mister, these woods sure are dark and scary tonight..."

The pedophile turns down to the little boy and replies,

"You think YOU'RE scared... I gotta walk out of here alone."

soooo wrong.

Q: whats the best thing about fucking a 5 year old?

A: hearing its hips crack

Q: whats the worst thing about fucking a five year old?

A: cleaning all the blood out of your clown costume

Q: why do you wrap a gerbal in electrical tape?

A: so it doesn't explode when you fuck it

Q: what does a 300 lb gerbal do for fun?

A: sticks gay people up ITS ass

a little girl is in the shower with her mother and she points to her mothers pussy and says, mom whats that? she says thats my vagina..you have one but it will develop as you get older..the little girl then points to her moms tits and asks..mom what are those? she says these are my breasts..you have them but they'll get larger as you grow older..she gets out of the shower and hops back in with her father..the little girl points to her pops dick and says..daddy whats that? he says, thats my penis..the girl says when will i get one? her father then says, in about 10 minutes when your mother goes to the store.

Q: What's the difference between a dead baby and a Ferrari?

A: I don't have a Ferrari in my garage.

Q: What's the difference between a dead baby, and baby skin shoes?

A: About a half an hour.

Q: What's the difference between a dead baby and a box of tissues?

A: A box of tissues doesn't scream when you staple its feet the the wall.

Q: What's black, blue, and red all over?

A: A dead baby.

:D

does anyone know...?

these ones

whats the definition of pain?

sliding down a giant razor blade using your balls as brakes

whats the definition of disgusting?

an old tramp sucking diarhhea through a sweaty sock

those were from memory my old man used to tell me them anyone know any more "definiton" jokes?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

shit

im a sick fuck

laughin out loud...

so this guy and his girlfriend get into a fight. she's packing up to leave and yells at him: "You are a fucking asshole. You are a fucking pedophile." So the guy snaps back: "You know thats a pretty long word for a 12 year old."

i have more

double punchline...

so there once was this guy with no arms and no legs. and he came upon his childhood church one day and decided to talk to the priest. "all ive ever wanted to do since i was a little boy is ring the bell in the bell tower on sundays," he told the priest. so the priest told him "sure why not." so every sunday this guy with no arms or legs would get up in the bell tower and roll end over end towards the bell and hit it with his head to ring it. he did this every sunday for years and years, when one sunday he missed the bell and fell out of the tower to his death. when the police showed up they asked the priest who this guy was and the priest replied, "i dont know but his face sure does ring a bell."

so one year to the day later the dead guys brother shows up at the church and tell the priest that he wants to ring the bell on sundays in honor of his dead brother. so the priest allows him to. for years and years he rang the bell every sunday, untill one sunday when he slipped and fell out of the tower to his death. when the police arrived they asked the priest who this guy was. the priest replied "i dont know but he sure is a dead ringer for his brother."

Q:What do you call two Mexicans playing basketball??

A:Juan on Juan

Q:What do you call four black guys in a car??

A:Tinted windows

Q:What are the first words a Mexican hears in the US?

A:"Attention K-Mart shoppers"

Q:What do you call two black guys in a sleeping bag?

A:TWIX!

Q:Why are black people's palms white?

A:Because their hands were facing the wall when Jesus was spray painting them black.

Q:How do you blindfold a Chinese guy?

A:With dental floss

Q:What do you call a thousand black guys falling from the sky?

A:night

Q:What do you call a bunch of black guys on a ship?

A:Chips ahoy!

Q:What's the difference between a vending machine and Monica Lewinsky?

A:The vending machine says "insert Bill here"

What do you call a women with two brain cells?

Pregnant

What do you call a women who has lost 95% of her intelligence?

Divorced

Why do men fart more then women?

Women can't shut up long enough to build pressure

Three blondes are stranded on a desert island, and their fairy godmother appears to grant them each a wish.

The first wishes for some intelligence so she can get home. Zap! the fairy godmother turns her brunette and she learns how to swim home. The second sees this and asks for more intelligence then the first. ZaP! the fairy godmother turns her hair black and she learns how to build a raft and sails home. The third asks for EVEN MORE intelligence, and ZING! the fairy godmother turns her into a man and he walks across the bridge!

Archived