Girls and Colors!!!!

REGULATOR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by regulator

it seems every female nowadays is sporting thongs...

i know eh , like a few years ago if a chick wore a thong she was either a whore , just a horny slut goin to a party , or some girl goin to her mans place................now everyone is rockin them like they r the best things since sliced bread , well i hate to burst your bubble but they are not .

anyhow ladies why is this .............

Guest im not witty

girls in their underwear kill me! i live for that shit, i dont even wanna get busy, i just want girls showing me their underwear! its my weakness and ill admit it. that site undies only.....best thing ever! A plus.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

latinas look good in red

AMEN.

boy howdy.. my little latina princess in some "tanga" cut red panties. :dazed:

i'm also a fan of black lace undies. she has this pink cheetah print bra that is soo nice...

god, i'm a slimeball. bragging about my girl's underwear on a public forum. mom would be proud. :rolleyes:

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by footsoldier

i think im the only guy in the world whos not all about girls in thongs, not that theres anything bad about them but, i def like a girl in a little hot pair or undies better. light blue or black...soo hot

i mean, i feel you, they dont have to be thongs. as long as they arent huge and loose and all blousy and shit, and hopefully have some color in em, im down.

hmm sounds good to me... haha.. a little off subject but yesterday i just could not sleep because the weather here is all dry and humid ... so at 2 am i thought id just sleep topless...i guess u could say ...if ur a girl youd kno how comftorable it is... well for me anyway.. this is a once in a blue moon kind of thing that i do and what do i kno... the phone rings and my little bro comes in with the phone sayin "hey are u sleeping its for yoooUu--ahhHHHHH...." and runs away... the awkwardness....

Archived