Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SenorSeven

Anyone hear?

I just caught the last bit of the story- was there another attempt at a "shoe bombing" of a plane? If anyone heard this, let me know if you dont mind- im in the midst of writing a paper so i cant just search the net or whatever- thanks.

i caught something about a flight in baltimore (dont quote me on that cuz im not sure) but they had a big mess detaining like 5 people and bringing one off a plane or some shit...thats all the info i got so im thinking putting 2 and 2 together...yeah im no help at all

Guest NATO
Originally posted by WhenOne

were they rockin the nike vandals?

ha ha. i heard somebody tried to get in the cabin of an airline heading from the US to Argentina (or something like that). He was apparently 'subdued' with an axe by the co-pilot.

Originally posted by NATO

ha ha. i heard somebody tried to get in the cabin of an airline heading from the US to Argentina (or something like that). He was apparently 'subdued' with an axe by the co-pilot.

I heard the same thing. My question is why the Hell did the co-pilot have an axe?