DETROIT CITY II

Veeeeeeeeee!

Guest L.RonHubbard

anyone who likes this is a complete booob. this shit all sucks, fugggit who are you kidding?>???? are u just tryin to be popular by pretending this shit is dope or are you jus wack and really belive it is cool?>??? ask youse;ves that question. i dont know about you all, but i coul d care less what Kosek, Fohr, or any of their boys think.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest L.RonHubbard

WHo is ALSO and SNAFU?? is that the new GRIM AVID, JUSTO IOWA, BETA DIBS OBRE FARMS SIGH? Im not pissed about TSR, they go for theirs-its more about all the YES MEN in the Detroit scene.

• 1 month later...

yeah i feel yeah, i just dont know why someone would put pink floyd next to their throw, but watev, yeah fohr is gettin nice with his for shure!!!!! who is this snafu cat thats been bombin around detroit?? shit looks nice caught some freights of his a while back

Guest L.RonHubbard

snafu is a writer who has been painting in detroit for a long time-he was once known as the king and maybe still is. He writes a variety of names...Snafu being his newest(just dont wanna blow him up incase jake read this)

There is also a freight writer named SNAFU who is very up, and thats probably the one who you saw, not the detroit snafu.

Archived