Graffiti Supply Stores (Not sites)

~KRYLON2~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

graff shops in Lisboa (Lisbon)?

Going to The capital of Portugal Lisbon in about 2 weeks has any one got any info on locations, spots and shops to paint and buy paint as I am clueless on this city any information would be a real help.

there usta be biskit head records on the intersection of mass ave and newbury street, but they closed a few years ago. the only places are pearl, like eyeforeye said, and beltons 8 bucks not 7. if u ever see that hat drawing company at events, they sell caps. and at other events belton, montana, and caps are sold by some writer.

• 3 months later...

there is only one shop in London for graff stuff. HQ in Brixton village market...come out of brixton tube station, turn right and then take your first right. Walk down and ask people for directions it is v.close...just hard to find. Once inside the market go to 6th avenue...or ask someone for the graffiti shop...OK?

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter+Nov 12 2004, 03:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rodney Trotter - Nov 12 2004, 03:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MR E@Nov 11 2004, 11:26 PM

And be sure to bring a knife with you. youll see what i mean.

Bullshit. Brixton is a walk in the park. The only thing you need a knife for is to go wkth your fork when your tucking into some nice ackee and saltfish.

[/b]

not bullshit i've had alot of hassle from when i've bought paint there

i avoid that shop now. its not worth the hassle of some prick hissing at you in your face midday on saturday trying to pat you down.

best bet is to go when you know the rats wont be about - opening time on a monday.

ive been to the shop and had no hassle, this was on a saturday midday, saw loads of little rats patrolling but fuk if you think your going to get jacked then more then likely u might. i saw loads of cunts staring like they where going to do something, not one did, obviously there not going to try jack anyone they will chose victims and more then likely if you look like a gimp or your dressed up like a skater then you might get it. once you start throwing a few headbutts and biting tabs people start to think twice....if thats not your cup of tea though theres plenty of coppers patrolling round there even if there not in uniform..

listen there are certain rats that hang around but if you look like youre on the menue then they will eat you!

Go to the shop on weekdays earlyish and you should be fine theres so many other people about and if you get trouble go bak to the shop and tell someone who works there.

at the end of the day the other shops in london are rip off's and you should go with someone if your that shook....

listen to tell you the truth....if youre gonna get mugged off by a bunch of little rats then you shouldnt be writing anyway.....shit you lucky you dont still have to go raking for your paint...what would you have said to the security guard when you got bagged!...nuthin kid!

writers used to be a more special breed but it seems now that its little middle class kids who are involved and these same kids complaining about getting jacked.bak in the ninetys shit was still live and writers never bought paint.So the quality of pieces wasnt as good but that was london...japlacks...superenamels.....stop that leak..smoothrites..buntlacks....autokays and when hycote came out....lol

a true writer would know the local rats from being out there evryday...allcity...raking and boming before doing dubs or a train that night....you kids just come out and go yard...and you think thats graff...hahahahah....you people need a wake up call. its a hobby now not a lifestyle as it was.

sorry about the long post but it gets me mad

On the subject of brixton bad boys: If your shook to go brixton then dont go you fukin women, dadecorators is right stand up for yourself and if your that easy you dont belong in graff. If you are planning a trip down to hq youll be pleased to know a certain few top writers have been hanging around there slowing down alot of the "rats" so sleep easy girlys.

if your still too shook go to camden town station taking the left exit and go into the green shop (4 star general). Tins are only a quid more there than hq.

sorry for the hench post ladies

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Graffiti is illegal. Why the heck would there be stores catering to an illegal activity?

That would be like stores selling bongs and pipes to be used for the inhalation of illicit substances. Just fricken ridiculous. Go back to Jersey with that illegal tomfoolery.

Archived