Graffiti Supply Stores (Not sites)

~KRYLON2~

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: UK graff shops

I duno if im goin nuts but i swear there was another threat with uk graff shops,

Jus want some help with websites, there was a fuckin wikid site with montana hardcore n belton well cheap, anyone help me ?:confused:

Re: UK graff shops

i payed 11.50 postage, steep i know but when buyin 30 cans or more the postage doesnt work out too much extra cost per can, it was cheaper than any graff shops that i would have to get a train to and pay extortionate prices.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

graff shops in nyc...

Can anyone tell me where there's any shops in nyc....and if so, what streets and how to get to them? It's fucking annoying, asnd I'm from jersey, so of course my state blows. But there is one in LA I want to go to...and I've already been to rarebreed..:confused:

Re: Graffiti Supply Shop Superthread

im at the end of my adventure, heres some stores i did and didnt go to. shouts to the people who are in the know.

EUROPE:

FRANCE

paris : generation 400ml - walk outside metro stop Gáre d'lest, its a white building on your left. kinda hard to find, but not too bad.

nice : `l`uncle sam` in the old town, just look for hip hop shops, wont take you long.

SPAIN

barcelona : montana headquarters, near arc de triomphe, the street name is like Comerç and its number 6. white building.

madrid : triburbana - good shop good prices easy to find

i didnt make it to these ones, thanks jabon though:

buho 13- montana cans for 2.15 euroes

tiempo libre - spanish and other montana, OTR's, the works

autentico estilete - another tight store w/ a lot of shit...

ITALY

Venice : treviso

Florence : Gold Shop

Rome : frasco's (search for rome belton, really good store worth checking out.

GREECE

Athens : hardware shops sell dodgy but usable paint

CZECH

Prague : Graffneck - easy to get to, good shop, nice owner, good selection of stuff.

DENMARK?

Copenhagen : Fresh Connection - Sct. Pederstraede 25, 1453 Copenhagen K. In the innercity, close to Nørreport S-train station.

POLAND

Krakow : Chrom - hip hop shop nearish to the main square.. sorry cant give much better description than that. skate shops have paint too.

GERMANY

Fame City - awesome shop easy to find

Overkill - didnt make it here

theres heaps of graff shops all over berlin, you'll see when you get there. even some art stores sell beltons and whatnot.

NETHERLANDS

Amsterdam : Henxs near the Waterlooplein/Waterloosquare.

enjoy it while it lasts kids

Re: graff shops in nyc...

Can anyone tell me where there's any shops in nyc....and if so, what streets and how to get to them? It's fucking annoying, asnd I'm from jersey, so of course my state blows. But there is one in LA I want to go to...and I've already been to rarebreed..:confused:

your the serm from jersey? the one who did that big huge sit wit emo on the tracks? jw cuz im from jersey...anyway theres a shop in nyc called the scrap yard. gota be like 21 to get paint there though. but if u wana go take the path train to the wtc and go over by canal street. not sure exactly what street its on but w.e. you get the idea...i hope

anyone know what the deal with MONTANA GOLD is (german montana) did they stop makin that shit cause it was dope, ive been having problems with blocked caps and poor spray with spanish(german=better consistency/coverage), if there still makin it are there sites i can cop some at (liquid crak is not re-uppin it) or places in nyc/mass to grab some @???

for the chicago writers-theres a new store held by one of our very own, not droppin names, but its called Wilson Yards on Wilson and Clark, you have to walk down wilson to find it, its very low key, they sell boards there..very dope store.

• 2 weeks later...

Montana Gold was a fraud copy of Spanish Montana and the reason you won't find it is because Spanish Montana works real hard to make that shit hard to get.

However, I fully agree that Montana sometimes has weird consistency issues as far as the paint coming out, coverage issues (2nd coat shouldn't be needed w/ expensive paint) and i've had problems where 2 cans of the same color make a distinctly different color, which really fucks a fill in.

The answer to that i guess is just to use Moltow, it may be low pressure but it's consistent in all ways... their new Premium Plus is high pressure too, which is champion.

new mexico, dunno, but there's a few TX distributors who could ship there easy.

• 2 weeks later...

has anybody here done a mailorder? where you send in money then they send your order? cuz my dad found out i write and he wont buy me shit anymore so i wanna find out a way to get markers without him doin it... i have no debt card or anything so...

any suggestions?

Hi

I'm looking for graffiti supplies , specialy for caps. DO you know where I could buy them at the cheapest price? I found a virtual shop that sell those at $7 (100 caps) but I couldn't buy 'cause I'm from Peru and the just sell those products in USA.

Does any one know were I could buy at a similar price? Here in Perú, we really need it. Also, a group of writers are trying to buy all those products at factories or big companies who will be available to sell us their products....

Please if anyone could help us..it'll be fantastic...:bawling:

khammila:blush:

anyone in michigan who doesnt already know here a the ones i know of.

purple haze headshop in birmingham, on old woodward two doors down and above leos coney island: caps, pretty reasonable, but only caps, limited selection. mtn lv1-5, ny caps, blue dots, pink dots, etc.

code of the cutz, in east lansing. its on mac ave downtown, at the end of mac where it is about to be houses and shit, i think its 10 or 305 mac ave, i cant remmber.

its a record and dj equiptment shop, pretty small, they sell mtn spanish and caps. caps are very very cheap there, cans are reasonable, like online prices with no shipping

they have alien, but not many colors, some colors of mtn they have alot, som they dont, its hit and miss.

and theres some store in ann arbor, that has an ebay shop, if you look for caps on ebay you will find it. ive never been there, but i heard its just caps and some markers. they might sell paint, im not sure.

thats all i know of.

also, i heard there is a mtn dealer in louisville, but the mtncolors site doesnt have a dealer locator anymore, and i live kind of a ways from there. if anyone knows the address or any information, thatd be real nice.

Fuck a search. Can anyone bump any SoCal locations?

-Music Revolution record shop in Anaheim down Orange Thorpe ave. they sell streakers and tips

-Workmens on Melrose Ave. also got a lot of shit

• 2 weeks later...

Archived