Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~KRYLON2~

Graffiti Supply Stores (Not sites)

i need to find a place to buy some shit, theres one place called HITZ by the division station on the blue line but their caps are like 35 cents a cap and im getting tired of spending $7 one 15 caps. I know some peeps are gonna say buy off line but i cant wait that long ang my parents are on that shit. thanks

• Like 1

san diego area graff shops

anyone know of a place in or around san diego where i can get graff supplies...thanx

Guest Sevs210

There is a little cart in Horton Plaza Downtown that sells some things..

riko if you notice on the bottom of retard and krylonZ post it says 2001.....this thread died 3 years ago....please dont bring back dead threads....it piss's mod and everyone off......

If you live in NY state, I don't think it would be that much trouble to go down to NYC and make a day of it going to graff shops and shit. How far are you from the city? Can't be that far.

^^^^ exactly.... well toronto would be my best chocie becuase i dont know my way around NYC very well and i think goiing to one of bombing sciences stores woulod be the best...is the Bombing shelter a good graff shop?...would it be worth my two hours to drive there?

the bombing shelter haS a nice collection of things... markers, paint, prints, canvas, not to many caps, tons of videos and some posters... pretty hot shit... it's right by queens alley's also... and there is NUMB right around the corner from the bomb shelter... and they got mad caps and montana paint...

i live in buffalo and i've taken the hour trip a few times for caps and shit..it's worth it just to go around and take fliks...

Graff shops in nice france

I'm headin out to Nice in a couple days and was wonderin if there were any shops where i could get some montana products and meet up with some writers...

Peace Notorious1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now