R.I.P SMURF-TBK-TSH 83-02

Guest rolldafukout

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I truly did not mean to disrespect anybody. I would like to please stop any kind of beef or anything. If I offended anybody I am sorry. Please let this be the end of any kind of conflict. I don't want to start anything on a R.I.P. page In respect to the fallen.

Guest rolldafukout

my homey smurf was involved in a hit and run accident. he was killed instantlly, as far as i know they have not found the people that hit him, his name will live forvever!

Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

If you had so much respect you would spell his name right, and not pry into business that isn't yours.

I never met the guy but I'm very sad to hear he passed.

Well said.

I didn't know him either.. but much respect

RIP.

Originally posted by rolldafukout

my homey smurf was involved in a hit and run accident. he was killed instantlly, as far as i know they have not found the people that hit him, his name will live forvever!

yeah they found the mirror though and they think it was a white honda ahh well that ant gonna bring smurf back RIP much love to all the people in TBK that are dealin wit it...

Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

If you had so much respect you would spell his name right, and not pry into business that isn't yours.

I never met the guy but I'm very sad to hear he passed.

SHUT DA FUCK UP DIS AINT YO BIZZNEZZ 2 I JUZ MESSED UP ON SMURFS NAME N U START TALKIN SHIT.PUNK ASS MUFUCKA EAT A DICK()()/////////////////////////////////////D~~:eek:

NO DISS TO SMURF(RIP)N TBK CRU BUT MUCH DISS TO SAM ROTTENSTEIN

you guys from tbk i have seen so many rip smurf over the town. ill i gotta say is this had to be much loved. i got mad respect for him and all you guys kpet it up and if you have any more flix of some more peaces post um. much love.

skyeone

Guest willy.wonka

RIP SMURF...

i dont know him,nor did i care until i saw that river jump..

i have my homies....its hard to see friends missing thier boy.

you guys take it easy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...