Sign in to follow this  
Guest rolldafukout

R.I.P SMURF-TBK-TSH 83-02

Guest rolldafukout
Guest phr8nigglet

yeah i heard about that...rest in peace..tbk is a tight knit group...rip

Guest rolldafukout

river2.jpg

smurf on tha homey's back, jumping in the river..that was a day to remember!

RIP smurf

hey roll out i read tha artical in sac bee thats sad story... well hey i saw that one smurf rip under 65 under that bridge and i saw tha one on 80 u guys went over ours buit its hella coo because i got mad respect.... holla bacc if u need tha newspapper artical or i have a better picture of that 80 peace we actully got over tha wall and got tha pic but holla if u want it i gave it to bevis

respect..

borg..pier..spider.. i donno if you will see this.. but i just wanted to give my respects.. speaking for the AR and AD krews.. also for some of the ELK MOBSTERS..

i wish u guys the best.. take care an take care of each other...

to the lil drama queen that wants to kno how he died.. lets focus on his life..not his death...and keep tha gossip out cha mouth..

nameroccs

elk.ark.addk.

w0rd

its sad when good guys with so much talent die so young, RIP Smurf and others that have been lost along the ways. Save some freights up there for us!

Rest in Peace

RIP...its sad man, I just started writing a little less than a year ago,and over these past few months we've lost so many people

KEEP ON...................:D .................:dazed: .........:spent: ...............................................................:beat: ......................:heated: .......................................:mexican: ...........................................:scramble:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this