one of those 12 oz battles....

stank

i dunno since its like close to valentines day and shit, i was thinken maybe we can hav elike a valentines sketch battle or whatever.... weve done it in the past with some funky words and special i think was one of the words one time, but i think we should see who can do the best valentines day or i love u or whatever....... if anyones down, move this to the bench, and all pics would have to be done by like the 13th!....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm all for a friendly battle, (contradiction in terms), but sorry... I'm not gonna be writing "I Love You" or "Happy Valentines" or whatever.

That's just whack.

Think of something better and we'll see what everyone else thinks.

peace,

Originally posted by seeking innocence

sketch? what about valentines trains? valentines pieces? hell, a valentines marker tag in a burger king bathroom..... anything but a sketch.

I agree that a sketch is an easy cop out, but it's also easier than painting it, taking a picture, getting the film developed and such. I don't really take many pictures so it's easier to do a sketch.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

sketch? what about valentines trains? valentines pieces? hell, a valentines marker tag in a burger king bathroom..... anything but a sketch.

I once got busy in a burger king bathroom. I used to love that song.

im starting to notice this cat around here that is like strictly up in bathrooms. last night i was washin paint off my hands in a bathroom, and i seen it out of the corner in the mirror, instinctively i thought of who it was, what do you know...same guy. not like its of any importance and its way off subject but hey i laughed :D

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by evileats

VALENTINES DAY?

what day is it today? Oh, wait, no one loves me.

I love you. I also love tortas! I am down to paint a valentines piece for the battle. I might not be the best but I will do a heart with a the word torta in it. :D

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by stank

hahah torta...... >??!!!??< at least do some nice letters ya no!

Agreed... I will do a piece with the word T-O-R-T-A in it cuz I luv them too much. prefferably a fr8.

Guest me IS cool

As far as I know it's fucken good. I think they origniated in mexico (but fuck it if I care) and basically they are sandwiches with a shitload of ingredients, like meat, tomato, cheese, onions, and other stuff which you can't get at your local subway. :p

here's a torta

Archived