Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest amorphic

zephyr on RBOX

Guest amorphic

we just spotted a couple of zephyr tags on a Rail Box. Seems odd I didn't realize they traveled around THAT much.

you know, as amazing as it might sound, theres a thread specifically for this..

and i know for a fact that seeing a few zephyr hands doesnt merit its own thread..

Guest professor poopatronic

they sure do. i've got this onew yard where i catch zephyr simples all the time.

ive seen lots of zeph on some really old hoppers...this was back 2 or 3 years ago though.havent seen anything liek that in awhile....wish i had a camera back then....

Guest krowteN

own thread? maybe not. but i think its cool to see tags from these old timers. ive seen at least a dozen zeph pieces over the years. also iz the wiz, revolt, caught a quik hollow on a tank last year, yes it was really him. and of course pink and smith tags are always a great treat.

Guest sodapop7

think it's great when such ''old school'' gents from the subway days remerge on today's lines.there is a good of amount of zeph stuff rolling on freights ...props to him.it's crazy to look in the dondi book at stuff from like 20 years ago[and over]and then see something zephyr painted roll into your layup......

what about seen, anyone ever catch his freights? does he even do freights? does he do anything besides legals these days?

Guest mikro137

sheeyit , we caught an iz the wiz whole car here this wekkend. thats 2 weve seen roll though my neck of the woods.

Originally posted by amorphic

we just spotted a couple of zephyr tags on a Rail Box. Seems odd I didn't realize they traveled around THAT much.

Zephyr at one point did a lot of freights without knowing of the vast freight movement.

Now he definitely is aware of how serious and important it is to maintain a

train painted writing tradition.

It started on trains it should always exist on trains.

Nuff said.

Re: Re: zephyr on RBOX

Originally posted by honkyartist

It started on trains it should always exist on trains.

Nuff said.

what started on trains? certainly not graf.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this