getting bad head

WISE

Last week was my last week in town before I moved to my new job.

My last night we had a big bash and got all kinds of fuckedup. I end the night up stairs with this baby its all good, right? She starts giving me head but I got whiskey dick so bad I barely feel shit. I'm probably saying shit like "yeah bitch, thats good" Anyways,

I wake up the next morning and GOD DAMN, I can barely walk. My shit was all red and tore up. Looked like I got hella sunburnt, I tried putting aloe on it but it didn't do shit. The shittiest part was that I had to drive 11 hrs with a cock so tender every time I'd go over a bump I'd cry.

I mean this girl was fine as fuck (some how I figure hot girls should be better than ugly ones) and she had to be about 21 yrs old.

How the fuck are you gonna be 21 and give a guy crappy head? Now i'm not syaing that I'm a wizard between the sheets, but its not like I leave girls hurting

I mean shit, they should teach this bunk in school. Its important to know

I swear she didn't have braces.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That is pretty bad. The only thing I can think of is that maybe since you had whiskey dick she might have had a case of whiskey mouth. In other words maybe she was using too much teeth and didn't realize it and since you weren't saying anything she kept it up.

And by the way, I would think ugly girls would be better because they have to be. If they don't got the looks they need talent.

whiskey dick....

i thought that was pretty funny. i guess i've been lucky, i never gotten bad head in the sense you guys are talking about. worst case scenario for me is where i had to tell her to give me my dick back cause she just wasn't doin it right. and that's after polite instructions on how i like it done. go figure.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by -Rage-

getting bad head.....

sucks

no,it either boring or it BITES!,but sometimes i like a little nibble....

word. all the chunky not so hot girls that pleasured me gave great head and even swollowed! my girl now looks really hot, but has that teeth thing going on. i avaoid head nowadays....

Archived