danzig

bl4ckh4m

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

danzig has an uncanny ability to make everything he's involved in sound excactly the same just steepin it up a bit or twisting it slightly, even when he produced PRONG, they could've been the samhain cover band...this is not a bad thing, cos i'd adopt the guy if he did'nt look as though he'd eat my dog...

Originally posted by bl4ckh4m

spent first two hours of work blasting danzig mp3s with the volume at 11. people calling in for tech support were scared i could hear it thier voice.

haha we always bump danzig at work, the neighbors get mighty pissed... fucking direct tv bastards!

'youre scaring away our customers'

'you dont have any customers shithead!'

'cause of your music!'

'hahahaa!'

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by seeking innocence

nicd job dazzle.. you are forgiven.

koh, twist of cain? come on man... surely you can dig deeper than that. how about 'girl'? or '777'? so many better tracks...

twist of cain is just one of my all time favorites. but if you want to get all music snob on me, the "acustic" version of 777 is the absolute shit. with chuck biscuits playing drums right.. oh hell yeah. glen danzig on the "less than zero" soundtrack doing "you, me, less than zero" with an orchestra..mmmmmmmmmmm

• 1 month later...
Guest Agt. Adopus

Speaking of Danzig, on the topic of Danzig, While thinking about Danzig....

I almost got this badass Danzig patch yesterday. But they were out and couldn't give me the one on display. Those rotten bastards.

Archived