love/hate relationships

When

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Gnes 37

i pretty much gave up on trying on dating girls i think im gonna become a hermit and just masterbate plus they hate me too and i have low self esteme boo hoo hoo

dunt worry ..i got low self esteem too. pshh. this guy that was beautiful inside and out liked me and i have this thing where i think all guys are dicks .. and that there had to be a catch for him to like me..then later i realized its just the guys that ive been with. so there went my chance with beautiful guy.so now.. i try to not be so shy and have low self esteem . lemonade .. yea, im pretty sure im jsut gonna give up. argh. stab me in the eye. oh well life goes on.

Originally posted by dELiSs

and i have this thing where i think all guys are dicks .. and that there had to be a catch for him to like me..then later i realized its just the guys that ive been with.

my stripper friends say this same stuff

Originally posted by WhenOne

my stripper friends say this same stuff

i don't really organize my thoughts and it just all comes out. i mean well.. hmmm.... i thought all guys were dicks before that really nice one.. so it hought there was a catch for someone so perfect to like me .. then i realized that it was just that the previous guys were jerks and fuckin losers. what the hell im still babbling

I think I have some sort of "commitment problems" I dont have problems with girls persay, like thinking they all are mean bitches or something...its just that after I talk to them or do somethin with them a couple times...I tend to never call them back, or talk to them unless they call me up and make plans, even then I tend to flake.....

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I tend to never call them back, or talk to them unless they call me up and make plans, even then I tend to flake.....

i used to do the same thing, well actually i still do, but not as bad

i think its cause im a lazyshit

you might have the same problem

Archived