Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fr8lover

italian trains (fs)

Guest fr8lover
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

i elect all for good burners.

Yeah, okay...thats italy, at a glance...

Italy has a lot better shit than that to offer. Ever since it got bought out, FS has been cracking down, but still, there's heads that REALLY rock...

I'm just tired of seeing italy repped on some tech shit, there IS kids with real fucking soul, letters, that rock hard, classy.

Nice post. Look harder.

P.S. I'm pissed to be back in the U S of Ass

the first 3d peice posted just looks cool on the train. i cant belive im saying that but it looks right on there.......

Guest fr8lover

i notice that they painted all the trains sinced i last went (3 years ago) and you can still see paint on the window sills of lots of trains...some new trains had buffed out pieces struggling to stay with fills washed out etc...

the forth train down est super super

dont they buf the trains in italy??

it looks like they just buf the windows and leave the trains in bright colours it looks soo nice

my m8 told me the train lines/yards were mad in italy you could just walk in off the street, he said he saw ppl walking down the tracks in the day using it as a road. is this tru?? italian sceen looks like its nuts over there.

who did that 3rd train....that thing makes me want to quit writing....insanely good!!!! the other ones are good too....

Originally posted by fr8lover:

i notice that they painted all the trains sinced i last went (3 years ago) and you can still see paint on the window sills of lots of trains...some new trains had buffed out pieces struggling to stay with fills washed out etc...

Yeah, the trains aren't 'painted over', its actually huge coated stickering, you can peel 'em right off! Me and my boys found huge rolls of the shit, I mean huge rolls of sticker paper...thats why you can still see the paint on the window framing,

the old pieces are still under there...fuck the buff on FS.

That's a nice collection - sad to say just the first few pieces beat most of the stuff I caught...but that's the way love goes.

Anywayz. Wish we coulda met up at some point or whatnot. I'll post a batch when the jetlag wears off, drop me a line if you wanna compare notes.

Guest fr8lover

yeah hobbes...i thought id have more access to the internet, but unfortunetely i didnt except early on in pisa...how was your trip? i just got back too...jetlag + cold = bitch.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this