how broke are you? (a test i made up.)

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

1.give yourself one point for as many times as you eat a pack of ramen noodles in a month.

2. give yourself a point per month since youve driven a/your/the car and taken the bus/train instead.

3.give yourself a point for everytime youve snuck/bullshitted your way into a show.

4.give yourself 50 points if you shop at closeout stores

5.give yourself 10 points if you use the term: "if it aint free, it aint for me."

if you score 100 points or more, youre as broke as me!

me personally, im at about 200-300 broke points.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

i dont shop :... the only stuf i buy is groceries.. every thing else i either dont need or rack.

well, except records.. but those have been on hold for a long time.

Guest blood as ink

i know i'm broke...i don't need a test...27 cents to my name...no joke.

ramen every night for dinner...my friends hook me up into shows...my art supplies is taking from school or where ever else...i trade alot of stuff to get what i want...it sucks.

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

1.give yourself one point for as many times as you eat a pack of ramen noodles in a month.

2. give yourself a point per month since youve driven a/your/the car and taken the bus/train instead.

3.give yourself a point for everytime youve snuck/bullshitted your way into a show.

5.give yourself 10 points if you use the term: "if it aint free, it aint for me."

if you score 100 points or more, youre as broke as me!

me personally, im at about 200-300 broke points.

Ok, seriously i eat ramen at least twice a day...so thats about 60 fuckin points right there..i have no fuckin car and i walk, hum...thats uh what? Oh yeah a point each month for my whole life...20x12....um, cant count that high...i get in to the bar for free, cause i know a bouncer...soo lucky, i shop at salvation army, and im in college, hum...if anything is free, ive already stolen it.:king:

On the rare occasions I get out and about - by bike or bus - I take a couple of teabags with me. That way I can go into coffee shops, ask for a cup of hot water (which is free 9 out of 9 times - the tenth time I tell them to go to hell when they try to charge me for hot water) and use my own teabag, saving at least a buck a pop. I also carry snacks around so I'm not constantly stopping at convenience stores (like everybody else I know) and dropping three, four, five bucks on a bite to eat. I swear if people who were in that habit of stopping into convenience stores whenever they got hungry on the road added up their yearly tab, they'd be shocked. All you have to do is hit the grocery store once a month and stock up in bulk on whatever you like, and remember to throw some in the car on your way out. I know people who could save as much as a hundred bucks a month doing this. (I suppose if ice cream, cold drinks, and other perishables are your thing, you have to shell out, but I can limit those to home consumption.)

Yeah I guess I'm pretty broke.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

On the rare occasions I get out and about - by bike or bus - I take a couple of teabags with me. That way I can go into coffee shops, ask for a cup of hot water (which is free 9 out of 9 times - the tenth time I tell them to go to hell when they try to charge me for hot water) and use my own teabag, saving at least a buck a pop. I also carry snacks around so I'm not constantly stopping at convenience stores (like everybody else I know) and dropping three, four, five bucks on a bite to eat. I swear if people who were in that habit of stopping into convenience stores whenever they got hungry on the road added up their yearly tab, they'd be shocked. All you have to do is hit the grocery store once a month and stock up in bulk on whatever you like, and remember to throw some in the car on your way out. I know people who could save as much as a hundred bucks a month doing this. (I suppose if ice cream, cold drinks, and other perishables are your thing, you have to shell out, but I can limit those to home consumption.)

Yeah I guess I'm pretty broke.

im with you on this one i fill my rucksack with bottles of water, sandwiches etc everytime i go to town, saves alot of money.

Originally posted by blood as ink

i know i'm broke...i don't need a test...

same. im just lucky i still live at home so i can still eat real food. the $1000 on a credit card, $300 i own my mom, and the $30 in the bank isnt helping me at all though. but i might be getting a job doing art and playing sports with lil kids so im trying not to worry too much anymore.

Archived