Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NOWEone

favorite cereal

i was thinking about this the other night around 12:30 while eating a bowl of cinimon toast crunch when i realized how much i love this stuff...and then thought about how often i eat it...i probably average about 3 bowls a day...one in the morning, one after basketball practise and one late at night before i hit the sack...whats your favorite?? i dont think any compare to the cinimon sugar goodness of cinimon toast crunch

Guest blood as ink

apple jacks...but i hate the green ones they added in....they just don't taste right.

Word to that. I've eaten a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast for like the last week and a half. Mmmm.....good

Do you in America have Chocolate Rice Krispies? They've had them (and chocolate corn flakes) in England forever, but they don't have them hear. I've looked and looked and looked till my eyes bled. Then I saw a commercial for them a couple weeks ago, rushed to the store but, alas, they don't sell them here. Toying with my emotions like that. Bastards.

Anyone remember Cinnamon Mini Buns?? Those were awesome too. Fuck, this is a lot of typing for a thread on goddamn cereal.

Originally posted by tue skinny

chex mix

Are you serious? I think you mean plain Chex. Chex mix is the snack food

i second that

id have to go with cinnamon toast crunch i eat 4-5 bowls a day and never get sick of it...its the bomb biggety yo.. no.i dont really talk like that just bored

when i was younger...........sugary fruit loops

but now i seem to enjoy the plainer cereals .....special K

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this