testing

Tempt Nation

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest the heebie jeebies
Originally posted by Tempt Nation:

evade from beantown has mad more style than that nigga, son!

[This message has been edited by Tempt Nation (edited 07-29-2001).]

uh, not really...

all you kids bickering back and forth,whats the use.it's between who ever writes what.

the two both have their strong points.ones good at this,ones good at that.who cares...

i seen some sick ass shit in frisco,doors with like three marker throw's.and then he had the pits smashed,all the kings did.this new jack had to see this coming.but he's

half way decent at his thing.they should battle.like the ewok's.by the way dot com won tyhat shit.hahaha

Guest the heebie jeebies

they shouldn't battle.. it's no contest. evade/san fran has been around a lot longer then this kid has and is much better, has done much more, and generally is a better. and given, that there was a evade in washington dc in the early ninties as well...

Originally posted by blood run cold:

the evade from DC is the same evade as the one in SF.

you beat me to it...but yeah EVADE is a real writer with mad respect. EVADESON is a newjack. i hate to break it to yall, but thats the reality of situation. EVADE wrecked DC in the early 90's and then followed the whole dc/balto exodus to SF. that str8-letter with ANOK has more "style" than all that contrived 3D garbage that was posted earlier. i dont care if you youngbucks think that style is the beesknees or whatever, but at least know your history...the name is taken and by someone wellknown and repsected. get with it.

respect due to the real EVADE.....

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by niseNSF:

and respect lost for the fake EVADE dissing the real one on the internet, when hes not here to defend himself.

Guest paintman911

something smells toy but, i dont know, it evades me son. more garbage churned out of boston. i havent seen anything good in boston since i toured with the mighty mighty bosstones in 1994.

Originally posted by niseNSF:

you beat me to it...but yeah EVADE is a real writer with mad respect. EVADESON is a newjack. i hate to break it to yall, but thats the reality of situation. EVADE wrecked DC in the early 90's and then followed the whole dc/balto exodus to SF. that str8-letter with ANOK has more "style" than all that contrived 3D garbage that was posted earlier. i dont care if you youngbucks think that style is the beesknees or whatever, but at least know your history...the name is taken and by someone wellknown and repsected. get with it.

well said... the fact that the real evade is still up in DC after ten years says a lot too. the real evade had the name long before this other kid, and put in years of work. saying that the real evade lacks style is ignorant, and the proposition of a battle when real evade has put in a decade of work is also.

maybe my view is jaded since the real evade crushed where i could see it, but this new jack should change his name out of respect.

there is an evade in San Fran.....everyone knows that now, if they didn't before. I am evadeson from Boston.......now you know......I will be evadeson until the end. I'm sorry if you don't like it....I'm not in this for you anyway......This is a personal thing I do, not for hip hop, or fame or to change the world.....I have my own likes and dislikes in graff.....as the rest of you do.....I appriciate the people who like my stuff....and I can except where people don't.....if the other evade loves his name, than he can certainly understand my own love for mine, there are so many millions of people in america two people writing the same name seems not only common but easily coinsidental......as different as it is.....but if there is a problem with it and he wants to handle it in hip hop fashion (battling) than I am not hard to find.....I stand by my comments.....that I made....as for good morning captain....yes I hope I do see you soon........we can get these issues you've kept having (a year later) out of the way...on what ever medium.....again I would like to say nice flicks to Eak and Cink....and thank you tempt for the thread...

Archived