HOT SKETCHES!!

Clever Name

Originally posted by Clever Name

All you fuckin dickeaters out there can eat a dick. My shit is loc'd and that's real. Come to North Bayridge, I dare you.

yeah man,spoken like a true G son! ...north bayridge...sounds loc'd out to me,for real nigga...yo shit is fresh! *throws up sets*,but i heard that...

http://www.thespectrum.net/kiraku/bayridge.jpg'>

:crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha clevername...a true rope-a-dope if ive ever seen one...funny shit...we were laughing about this same thing the other day in the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the WBA would be proud.

Guest --OhToo--
Originally posted by Clever Name

You sniffin yaeo potna. Me and this krew of dangerous felons I run with will someday find you, and when we do it's gonna be coppertone nigga ... that's real. Holla at me.

"Coppertone, Nigga"--HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.And that's realHolla.

those drawings on top.. well i rember when i didnt even know what a tag was.. so i would fucking jus do a quick buble letter.. but i mean look at this site.. look what people post.. no one wants to see your new stuff.. becus you lack the experiance.. and there jus gonna make fun of you... ughh.. and you guys need to work on some handstyle.. and those letters just arnt working its ok tho... oh yeah... and i hate kids who try to thugs.. and are white as my ass.. and talk like they are from like NYC.. but they livein like farm country.. and that fucking black thing is an ugly mess

Freestyle graff?

Freestyling ryhmes i can understand, you dont have time to memorise it and u cant fix up a verse thats already released but with graff you can see the outline in your head, think about it and also fix it up later. In my opinion you cant truly freestyle graff and claiming you did is no excuse for your sketches been wak.

Archived