channel zero cliques

j3di

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Devilush

i dont think anyone likes me on this board. i mostly get ignored or just stepped over. :(

and i like small girls too...but that is because i am small too. :o

im cool with her....im cool with you DEVILUSH,is that ok?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i am mostly ignored on this forum

join the club. you'll have to come up with a hilarious pancakes on some unfortunate creatures head thread.

I've met tons of people from this board. It's funny because when I meet one, they'll introduce to somebody else on 12oz, and I'd have no idea they were that person the whole time. So far, everyone has been really awesome. It's fun to see all kinds of different personalities. I've done almost everything with you people.... painted trains, almost got busted by cops, stold beer from frat parties, sat outside on the ground on a warm NYC night and talk about life, taken funny pictures, got high, got out of jail and randomly found me sleeping in your bed, show up to the store with blue dots all over my face, take a road trip... aaah good times.

:mexican:

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

see what i mean.....someone pass a kleenex....

devilush, i don't ignore you baby. and whenever a new short cuts is out, you're the most popluar thing since christopher walken's love for hot dogs on here.

Hot Dogs are the shit. But I have no friends. I need as freind who like hot dogs and loves TORTAS! and someone who likes FAT CHOLAS TOO! hahah... ah god I'm retarded... :lol:

Guest willy.wonka

hahahahahahaha

Originally posted by Secret

I've met tons of people from this board. It's funny because when I meet one, they'll introduce to somebody else on 12oz, and I'd have no idea they were that person the whole time. So far, everyone has been really awesome. It's fun to see all kinds of different personalities. I've done almost everything with you people.... painted trains, almost got busted by cops, stold beer from frat parties, sat outside on the ground on a warm NYC night and talk about life, taken funny pictures, got high, got out of jail and randomly found me sleeping in your bed, show up to the store with blue dots all over my face, take a road trip... aaah good times.

:mexican:

you mentioned just about everything except for the dreaded"donkey punch"..

go to the islands girl....

i hung out w/ seym before this board... other than that, my old partner is on here. and i stayed at some kid form chicago's crib, who's on here... though i guess there's a running joke in chi or somehting because of that....

and i saw a grip of kids at paint louis... but never said anything.. jsut thought to myself 'oh, there's _______'

thank you.

Guest blood as ink

i know about 3 people on here...2 never post..there's a few other's i'm pretty sure i know but am not too worried about it i guess.i don't think people notice me but whatever.

Guest Pilau Hands
sat outside on the ground on a warm NYC night and talk about life

sniffle sniffle*

aaahhh good times.

but as i remember,

you refused to sit on the ground :P

along with the continentals,

i had the fortune to visit 12ozers living in hawaii...

bastards

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

cyber dating doesnt count.

hahahahaa...

but seriously, im interested in what all you fucktards look like behind these cameras....

Not to mention that i still havent recieved that call from you bojangles...im not gonna be here this weekend, goin to visit some girls at Kent state...

Guest MR BOJANGLES

this just goes to show that there should be a 12 oz prophet jammy-jam somewhere soon! whats up yall? i made a thread on this before. most of us are in america. st. louis or k.c. are right in the middle of america for the most part...damn this drunk rambling.

it's funny cause i know some people on here, but they have no clue it's me. i barely tell anyone what i write, plus i have really do have 2 different names--a hawaiian name and an english name which i freely switch back and forth between. many people who know me by the english name don't know me by the hawaiian name, and vice versa. plus, i have several nicknames that different people know me by, but don't know my real names. therefore, i can confuse everyone and remain the international man of mystery that i am.

Originally posted by Devilush

i dont think anyone likes me on this board. i mostly get ignored or just stepped over. :(

and i like small girls too...but that is because i am small too. :o

no no no

i dig you so much it is not even funny... i put your sticker up in my room.

who of you would i actually like to meet? hmmmm.....well, as soon as i find zachy morris im beating his emo ass into the ground because he looks like me.alot. and i'm a little scared by it.

when i move out to san fran next year when i transfer im going to make a hobby of abusing frink.

oh, and i'd like to meet pistol, but mostly because it would give me an opportunity to be close to the almighty oolong in person where upon i could bask in his omnipitent glory.

dammit, this is gonna lead to posting pics too isnt it?

Archived