channel zero cliques

j3di

im trying to make this sound as un-lame as possible but ive been hooked on this board for a while and have noticed alot of you know each other....im not tryin to get all nosey and shit and post that lame ass "we should all ghet together" thread...im just curious how many of us are actual strangers and how many are freeinds yadda yadda...

lame post #67

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by j3di

im trying to make this sound as un-lame as possible but ive been hooked on this board for a while and have noticed alot of you know each other....im not tryin to get all nosey and shit and post that lame ass "we should all ghet together" thread...im just curious how many of us are actual strangers and how many are freeinds yadda yadda...

lame post #67

a) fuck you :D

B) fuck...i do that shit too...fucker

c) im a total stranger

Guest --zeSto--

lets just say that after being attentive for a while...

you can spot the idiots quicker. that's it.

Have you ever noticed that bigger girls will try to mack you,

but small girls just sit back and make you do all the work?

metallix had the honor of meeting me one day.....lucky him.

um...other than that, all i know is like 2 people......but they almost never post.

and lush, what the fuck are you talking about being overlooked? you know youve got the attention of every undersexed 15 year old on this thing.......haha (well, secret and iris too i guess)........

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I know 2, maybe 3 people in here. And I have the misfortune of having to see one of them (who happens to be quite a distinguished member) almost every day. And the other one, well, let's say I wish I saw more of that member. Often. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest Pilau Hands

I've met hella folks from on here. Shoutout to the word "hella!"

I been done some travelling to them, and they've done travelled up my way. Fun times all around. Shoutout to eating garbage! Twelve ounce makes my GPA lower. Shoutout to low GPAs!

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i met a couple of people on this board, ie rage at graffest 2001, but i dont think he remembers who i am,

I hope you don't mean me, because I'm not as good as other Rage's out there. That and I hail from Vermont (or Pennsyltucky).

Whatever-face....

Archived