the cooks thread

Guest THEMEDIC

Yo Fuck It. I feel for all of you in KC having to deal with all the bullshit that comes along with the game. I'm not sure who is right and who is wrong but somethings in life you need to let go.

Were all human and we all make mistakes sometimes, you have to be a bigger person and let that shit go. Life is too short to be arguing about graff, ther is no need to perpetuate this ongoing cycle of hatred towards each other. Let people herb themselves out, heads know when there in the wrong.

I may be foolish or naive for thinking this way, but I've lost many a loved one this year, it puts life in a new perspective, this sort of petty bullshit....is sad.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OK I've edited the hell outta this post.

The people that needed to see the things that were said on this post have seen them.

These matters need to be discussed in private not on this forum.

I hate being a fucking mediator, and I will say this:

All parties involved are very talented individuals that need put their differences aside and realize what's important in life. Rip Naceo! ©2002

Guest sodapop7

i love how my explantion was censored ,along with facts on this ''guy''.in fact anything that was not singing his praises was erased.i guess it helps to have friends who moderate.hell censor this too.........insteads of leaving my heartfelt response you edit me out to look like a fool.this board is about opinions ....i said my say....without talking shit or pushing some online ''thuggery''.there is nothing to discuss privately in an online room we know the facts....a nace tribute was dissed by this artschool all star.....all the online editing on earth will not erase that..perhaps you can change my message to saying something else such as ''.................'''.thank you have a nice day.....

nace r.i.p

First off i would like to say thank you for the posts and all of the great compliments, i have just recently found out about this website from a friend, it is definately a good way to say what you want to say. Well I must say that I didnt know it was that out of hand in KC. I know the way things get in such a small place with so many talented individuals, and how they turn out. I can honestly say that I know what it is like to lose someone close, especially recently. The fact of the matter being that I would never have any reason to dis a nace tribute, I have respect for him. I can also say that there WERE issues between one of my partners and one of chips a long time ago, and I guess I have compensate for something like that since crew is crew . I have tried to just stay out of it and/or forget it. I still am not holding any grudges, nor have i ever. I just kinda stay oblivious to all of it. I am waving the white flag over here. Once again thanks for the good responses!------------------cooks.ash

Archived