Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kr430n5_666

OOLONG

sorry i just caught a gist of this...what is it? its like an obey thing? something like that? sorry if this was somewhere else. i may want to be a part of this though.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

as far as i know, its pistols pet. but he wants to hook it up as a propaganda like obey.

MOVE ON, OOLONG!

I guess it can be whatever you want the rabbit to be. But someone metioned that there should be oolong stickers or posters. I think seeing a sticker or something with a rabbit and a pancake would be pretty cool. I mean I like looking @ the pics and itr might be cool to walk somewhere and see a rabbit with a pancake on it's head on like a crosswalk or something. If someone made a wheatpaste I might learn how to do it and go put up a few around town just to mess around. I don't know. If anyone has design skills post up some ideas for the sticker. And I guess everyone can pick their favorite one.

B/W Halftone @ 55LPI for sticker ready quality.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

do that shit bro! im all about propaganda campaigns! ill buy some...make more than just the pancake ones.

gimme a week or two, ill make a pissed stencil design.

Guest willy.wonka

NOW THAT MY FRIENDS

is one ugly ass cat...

it was my idea. go look in the "concerning rabbit, pancake" thread. i think it would bring some poor people in the ghettoes some sort of joy.

RELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICK

RELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRE LICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELI CKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICK RELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRE LICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELI CKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICK RRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRE LICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELI CKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICK RELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRE LICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELI CKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICK RELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRE LICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELI CKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICK RELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRE LICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELI CKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICK RELICKRELICKRELICKRELICK

RELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRE LICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELI CKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICK RELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRE LICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELI CKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELIRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRE LICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELI CKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICK RELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRE RELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRE LICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELI CKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICK RELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRE LICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELI CKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICK RELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKLICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELI CKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKRELICK RELICKRELICKRELICKRELICKCKRELICKRELICK RELICKRELICKRELICKRELIC

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now