IT SUCKS TO BE WHITE

Guest KONFLIKT

Originally posted by SPLINTER

so you wouldnt be afraid of a mob of asian boys coming your way??

your a fucking retard then, mexicans might beat your ass and so will blacks but im bettin an asian gang would be willing to kill a whiteboy/mexican more than a mexican or black gang cuz they dont wanna bring heat to their hoods.

if you were a mexican in my neighborhood and you saw a mob of asian or white boys youd have to worry cuz theyd have to have balls and be crazy to mob around here.

i personally havent met any bad white devils in my life. i have a good white friend and the others ive met have been cool. i think whites should say white pride or american pride, not white power.

and if you are scared of some mexican/blacks, you are twice as likely to get your ass beat than if you just acted casual about it.

All the asian gangs around here carry beating sticks and shit...but the black and spanish gangs have guns. But i bet you live in san fransisco or new york.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by boogie hands

ever notice how most companies have to versions of one commercial....the white version and the black version??? the white version has rock and roll playing, some peppy white guy narrating the whole thing, not a minority in sight....just good old whitness

the black commercials have some guy who sounds like issac hayes talking over some funk/r&b rythm, ebonics flying left and right (because thats how all black people talk in corporate america)....

id say the worst example of this is mcdonalds....they are so bad its almost racist

white version

"welcome to mcdonalds, we have a 1/4 pounder for 99 cents"

"oh gosh, well thats a super deal!!! ill take it!!!"

black commercial

"welcome to mcdonadls, we have a 1/4 pounder for 99 cents"

"aaaawww shit niggah!!! you know im up on that peice son!!! word!!!"

its funny how you can tell the underlying feelings of our society simply though marketing.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest willy.wonka

i try to gt my mom to tell racist white people over the internet that her son "a mixed breed" is going out on a mission to bone blonde white girls and create more mix breeds.

but she wont

Originally posted by bumdigger

Originally posted by Boogie hands

ever notice how most companies have to versions of one commercial....the white version and the black version??? the white version has rock and roll playing, some peppy white guy narrating the whole thing, not a minority in sight....just good old whitness

the black commercials have some guy who sounds like issac hayes talking over some funk/r&b rythm, ebonics flying left and right (because thats how all black people talk in corporate america)....

id say the worst example of this is mcdonalds....they are so bad its almost racist

white version

"welcome to mcdonalds, we have a 1/4 pounder for 99 cents"

"oh gosh, well thats a super deal!!! ill take it!!!"

black commercial

"welcome to mcdonadls, we have a 1/4 pounder for 99 cents"

"aaaawww shit niggah!!! you know im up on that peice son!!! word!!!"

its funny how you can tell the underlying feelings of our society simply though marketing.....

see me being white, i could take this the wrong way too. do you think i like being portrayed as some stuck up proper guy. no i don't just like a black person wouldn't want to be portrayed as being too "ghetto" or whatever the case may be. but my point is that white people are portrayed wrong just as much as black people in the entertainment and advertisment industry. so it's a lack of middle ground in a way.

this is so true

hahaha funny as hell too!

something that really pisses me off that happened the other day is...this little black kid(prob 15 years old) keeps staring at me and my friends..as we were leaving the place...he keeps staring..pointing and staring...so my friend was like seems to me that mother fucker has a staring problem...and the little kid was like what? you getting smart? i was like what are you 13 years old shut the fuck up....then he started talking his jive...then said say it to my face..so i turned around and said shut the fuck up!!

pretty soon all of his boys have to come over and start yelling shit....yo yo you wit da red hat get away from the whip yo..i was like what the fuck is a whip...r you speaking english...then i was like whatever..when he grows up tell him to come find me i'll be down...

what im sayin is why is it a must for the blacks to not let someone have a confrontation without involving atleast 7 other people?

i dont understand it...im not racist by any means but alot of shit really makes me wonder...

Originally posted by boogie hands

wrek one- shut the fuck up and move out of your white suburb...

theres Far less black people in power positions as their is whites.

..as for your retarted assumptions i aint white...and i live far from the suburbs,fuck you.

Originally posted by mos_j1

what im sayin is why is it a must for the blacks to not let someone have a confrontation without involving atleast 7 other people?

i dont understand it...im not racist by any means but alot of shit really makes me wonder...

yah im sure they represent the whole black race. you know nothing.

Guest SE4_2002

Hmmm i`m white with no money..I`m as proud as proud can be to be white and English...I do know what some of you are sayin though, school was a bitch, there was a lot more black kids than white kids at my school and I got called all kinds of shit for being white and I never took it a racism once fuck it, but if I did the same back I would of been chucked straight outta school..Though it doesn`t help that a black kid at my school was stabbed to death by a gang of white kids, they never got prosucuted..End of the day you try and make the best of what you got..Be proud of what you are, then you really can`t go to far wrong..

Originally posted by wREk OnE

yah im sure they represent the whole black race. you know nothing.

ummm no man i never said they did....im sayin with my expeiriences with most blacks this is very very true

how are you gonna tell me that i know nothing...i live in a predominately black neighborhood...i know more than you think..i tell what i see from expeireinces..you dont know me or my life so stop trying to tell me what i know nothing when you havent lived my life and you havent had my expieriences...

THIS IS A REALLY COMPLICATED ISSUE... IN MY OPINION IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE A THREAD BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING OVER RACE ISSUES FOR SO LONG THAT IT'S BECOME COMPLETELY OBVIOUS THAT NO ACCEPTABLE COMPROMISE WILL EVER BE REACHED... I THINK THE MAJORITY OF THIS BULLSHIT IS MORE RELATED TO RELIGION THAN RACE... BUT SKIN COLOR HAS PLAYED A BIG PART IN DISCRIMINATION AS WELL...

BOTTOM LINE, HISTORICALLY IT HAS SUCKED MORE TO NOT BE WHITE AND THAT'S NOT EVEN A SUBJECT FOR DEBATE...

THE DISCRIMINATION THAT WHITES ARE FEELING NOW IS MOSTLY THE BACKLASH FROM YEARS OF DISCRIMINATION SUFFERED BY BLACKS... AND IT'S STILL NOT EVEN PARTLY AS BAD AS THEY HAD IT...

I'LL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT A LARGE PORTION OF AMERICAN BLACKS ARE PRETTY OUT OF CONTROL... BUT YOU HAVE TO CONTEXTUALIZE THIS... NOTHING JUST HAPPENS OUT OF THE BLUE, THEY HAVEN'T HAD MUCH OF A CHANCE TO ORGANIZE THEMSELVES AND THEY ARE ALSO ONE OF THE ONLY GROUPS IN AMERICA THAT BROUGHT VERY LITTLE OF THEIR OWN TRADITIONS WITH THEM TO THIS COUNTRY, AND AS A RESULT THEY'RE IN THE PROCESS OF DEVELOPING AN IDENTITY... AS OPPOSED TO HISPANICS, INDIANS, IRISH, BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU NAME IT... THAT'S A REALLY CRUCIAL PART OF THE ISSUE THAT PEOPLE OVERLOOK... THE OTHER THING PEOPLE ARE RESENTING ABOUT BLACKS IS THAT IT SEEMS TO BE VERY STYLISH RIGHT NOW TO BE BLACK... MTV AND THE NBA AND ALL THAT SHIT HAS PEOPLE THINKING THAT BEING BLACK IS WHERE IT'S AT... IF YOU USED YOUR BRAIN FOR 2 SECONDS YOU'D REALIZE HOW RIDICULOUSLY ARTIFICIAL THIS IMAGE IS, AND YOU WOULD SEE THAT IN REALITY, THE BLACK IMAGE WHICH IS SO APPEALING AND FOREIGN TO MOST SUBURBAN WHITES IS JUST BEING EXPLOITED FOR PROFIT... AND GUESS WHO'S POCKETS ARE GETTING FAT OFF THAT?

P-DIDDY IS A SMOKE SCREEN, THERE'S DUDES BEHIND THE BACKDROP TEN TIMES AS RICH LAUGHING AT HIM WHILE HE DANCES, TRUST ME... DON'T BE FOOLED PEOPLE, YOU ALL KNOW WHO'S AT THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN.. BLACK DOESN'T EQUAL BLING SO DON'T BE BLIND!

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

THIS IS A REALLY COMPLICATED ISSUE... IN MY OPINION IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE A THREAD BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING OVER RACE ISSUES FOR SO LONG THAT IT'S BECOME COMPLETELY OBVIOUS THAT NO ACCEPTABLE COMPROMISE WILL EVER BE REACHED... I THINK THE MAJORITY OF THIS BULLSHIT IS MORE RELATED TO RELIGION THAN RACE... BUT SKIN COLOR HAS PLAYED A BIG PART IN DISCRIMINATION AS WELL...

BOTTOM LINE, HISTORICALLY IT HAS SUCKED MORE TO NOT BE WHITE AND THAT'S NOT EVEN A SUBJECT FOR DEBATE...

THE DISCRIMINATION THAT WHITES ARE FEELING NOW IS MOSTLY THE BACKLASH FROM YEARS OF DISCRIMINATION SUFFERED BY BLACKS... AND IT'S STILL NOT EVEN PARTLY AS BAD AS THEY HAD IT...

I'LL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT A LARGE PORTION OF AMERICAN BLACKS ARE PRETTY OUT OF CONTROL... BUT YOU HAVE TO CONTEXTUALIZE THIS... NOTHING JUST HAPPENS OUT OF THE BLUE, THEY HAVEN'T HAD MUCH OF A CHANCE TO ORGANIZE THEMSELVES AND THEY ARE ALSO ONE OF THE ONLY GROUPS IN AMERICA THAT BROUGHT VERY LITTLE OF THEIR OWN TRADITIONS WITH THEM TO THIS COUNTRY, AND AS A RESULT THEY'RE IN THE PROCESS OF DEVELOPING AN IDENTITY... AS OPPOSED TO HISPANICS, INDIANS, IRISH, BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU NAME IT... THAT'S A REALLY CRUCIAL PART OF THE ISSUE THAT PEOPLE OVERLOOK... THE OTHER THING PEOPLE ARE RESENTING ABOUT BLACKS IS THAT IT SEEMS TO BE VERY STYLISH RIGHT NOW TO BE BLACK... MTV AND THE NBA AND ALL THAT SHIT HAS PEOPLE THINKING THAT BEING BLACK IS WHERE IT'S AT... IF YOU USED YOUR BRAIN FOR 2 SECONDS YOU'D REALIZE HOW RIDICULOUSLY ARTIFICIAL THIS IMAGE IS, AND YOU WOULD SEE THAT IN REALITY, THE BLACK IMAGE WHICH IS SO APPEALING AND FOREIGN TO MOST SUBURBAN WHITES IS JUST BEING EXPLOITED FOR PROFIT... AND GUESS WHO'S POCKETS ARE GETTING FAT OFF THAT?

P-DIDDY IS A SMOKE SCREEN, THERE'S DUDES BEHIND THE BACKDROP TEN TIMES AS RICH LAUGHING AT HIM WHILE HE DANCES, TRUST ME... DON'T BE FOOLED PEOPLE, YOU ALL KNOW WHO'S AT THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN.. BLACK DOESN'T EQUAL BLING SO DON'T BE BLIND!

pretty much said everything that needed to be said. end of discussion.

what the hell are you talking about now?? half the shit on tv is white shows. its getting a little more mixed but its still mostly white. the sitcoms have a couple other ethic characters but theyre usually jokes. certain races have their own channels because its shit that most white people dont even watch.

Guest SPLINTER

so what do you guys think of white kids acting like black thugs or mexican cholos and stuff like that??

i think its great. think about it, now almost all white kids in high school are starting to copycat minority styles, start to befriend the minorities and seriously start to hang out with them in the ghettos. ghettos were supposed to be for minorities and supposedly it was like a place to put them down and try to eliminate them by flooding addictive drugs and guns into the ghettos thus making it dangerous and allowing the minorities to kill one another. i dont know if any of this shit is true, but now minorities are making money by selling out their cultures to white america. these so called sell outs are moving out of the ghettos and in to the "white" suburbs. now you have the ghetto people in the suburbs and the suburbian people in the ghetto. soon enough these whiteboys in the ghetto will start to smoke crack and become addicted and maybe theyll be stuck in the ghetto and reproduce there and mke a large population of whites in the ghetto. while this is happening the minorities will reproduce in the suburbs and invite there relatives to buy the new cheap homes in the near by suburb. sooner or later the amount of whites in the ghetto will equal the amount of minorities in the suburbs. maybe that will slow the flow of drugs and guns into the ghetto or maybe the consipiracys are tottaly off.

either way i dont give a shit. as long as i can eat chili cheese fries its all good.

Re: ..

Originally posted by SE4_2002

Hmmm i`m white with no money..

you have money.dont pretend you dont.to the people that complain that theres not enough minorities on tv,well honestly thats bullshit...id be willing to bet minorities(at least blacks) make up a larger % of the people you see on tv than the actual population of the country..at least it seems like it..

Guest SE4_2002

Re: Re: ..

Originally posted by KIND

you have money.dont pretend you dont.to the people that complain that theres not enough minorities on tv,well honestly thats bullshit...id be willing to bet minorities(at least blacks) make up a larger % of the people you see on tv than the actual population of the country..at least it seems like it..

Do you know something I don`t...:confused:

Archived