emit flix

fourskin09

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by fourskin09:

Originally posted by iced out mocha:

fame spots? hmm i dunno. i give mr emit respect for being around as long as he has and for listening to techno no matter what his heavy metal buddies thought, but i do agree with jolt and a bunch of others saying that when you say denver is easy you are a moron. if denver was so easy then why dont you paint it. point blank. im not saying im mr graffiti god all up in denver and such or even saying that im good...but cmon, i know those spots and they are definitely not fame spots. the one on the left is beyond lame. jher chase and grime painted that wall and it got dissed by a bunch of boulder morons who dont even write anymore. its chill as hell at that wall. but i dunno. i like emits older stuff and the wall with sub is one for the record books, but saying that denver is easy when you dont even have tags running in the city is just a sad statement coming from someone who has as many admirers as you do. so do us all a favor, and dont get so hissy over internet beef. this internet shit is a joke. i personally have people i thought i was cool with wanting to punch me due to internet rumors. so emit...do your thing....just dont talk shit about shitty ass denver. yes this city is lame, but its definitely not easy to paint...and jolt...keep doing your thing and tighten your shoes cause you fools are always gettin chased! haha thuglife. and as for me, ill just play some golf, the ocassional lacrosse match and catch a tag here and there when im feeling up to par. kudos on the emit/east shit you did by my house. i liked it and it made me pissed when it was buffed.

ciao'

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

yeah, i hear what you are sayin'. But for real compared to painting in NYC denver is easy. When I first moved here i bombed hwy's in denver, caught some tags, did some throw up's, simple styles .....there weren't any people out at 3am anywhere. in NYC the city is bumpin' at 3am just like at 12 noon.......people throwin' shit at you,,,, painting in NYC was a bitch, i surprised I'm still alive. Anyway...if i taged in denver some fargin' graff task force guy would be at my doorstep," yeah you're emit, right"

I just don't need the drama associated w/ taging all over town. Sorry to disapoint

you. word, lets play some golf.

never said you dissapointed me... but im always down for golf. just as long as you bring some girls that you always have jockin you. you know the ones that were sitting on your lap in boulder under art hardware? they were soooo sexy. good lord.

p.s. are you gonna redo that metaskateboards wall already? geesh they tell me you are but it never changes.

lets golf. i know some good greens. (the flatirons golf at the omni hotel is sicccccck)

Archived