seekings new pet lizards

seeking

i decided to name them 'the brown one' and 'thre green one'.... well, today it seems the green one wasn't content with who he was, so he decided to turn brown, leaving me incredibly confused. these anoles.... i dont think they're supposed to change color. i dont get it. i hope he changes back... if not i might have to break out the clover green.

all the crickets are still hiding deep in the wood chips... this is freaking me out... i might have to call the pet store and see what the deal is with that. i dont want them to starve to death.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Seek the lizard king.

They are supposed to turn from brown to green. Anoles are also known as false Chameleons, they go from green to brown depending on fear, and temperature. They eat when they are hungry....some really do not like crickets though, I had to switch to mealworms so they would eat. They die pretty quickly, even when they are eating well.

Get yourself a Tokay Gecko if you want a real Lizard. They are red & blue. They bark. They bite, and don't let go. It doesn't hurt. The pit bull of the small lizard world.

Tagus are cool too. I don't keep lizards any more....I have hairless rats. They're cute.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

if i was you id be more concerned on seeing a real stripper.

oh im sorry captain canada......unlike in other areas, here i have to brave the hot pink shirt and sobriety in order to see a pair of tits.....no need to rub things in......vacouver is comming up anyway so it is on the agenda

american strip clubs....poop

Originally posted by boogie hands

oh im sorry captain canada......unlike in other areas, here i have to brave the hot pink shirt and sobriety in order to see a pair of tits.....no need to rub things in......vacouver is comming up anyway so it is on the agenda

american strip clubs....poop

hahahahahhahahah captain canada thats good, i used to call my gym teacher that. dude, you should so wear a pink shirt in a strip bar, i bet itd go well for you. if youre going to vancouver hit me up, i might be there at the same time as you if things work out.

Archived