Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeking

seekings new pet lizards

so for some reason yesterday i decided i needed to have some pet lizards, so today i went out and got some. these are my lizards. enjoy them.

good score on the anoles. i used to have a whole bunch of those. be careful when feeding them meal worms, as if they escape they turn into beetles. my buddy just turned his whole basement into a terrarium.

my thread doesent have a chance against this does it.

Guest 455

Those are cool.....but I think you need to get rid of the Ford truck in the background....maybe put in some natural looking wallpaper or something..when I lived in AZ....I used to catch those all the time.They are fast.

dude, lizards love monster trucks.

i feed them crickets. or atleast i tried to, but all the crickets have taken refuge under the wood chips.

Guest 455

"refuge"....haha....nice word usage.I was a weird little kid when I lived in AZ...besides catching lizards I used to kill Black Widows with my dads' starting fluid and a lighter.---and here I am 26 years later...still a weird fellow.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Used to have a 3-foot iguana... They are a lot less entertaining than they look. And their tails make for a tasty whip.

In Puerto Rico, anoles and lizards are quite possibly the most abundant lifeforms around. I'm not exaggerating when I say that if you were to observe any 5'x5' area of grass outside, you'd find at least 3 lizards in it. And even inside houses, too. Looking at that picture is like looking at a random corner of my room, only the lizards are actually owned by someone. Beer,

El Mamerro

isnt impulse buying the best?? now that ive notched up my baller status im back in the game....two days ago i decided i needed to take dip into secure, long term investments....im going to get my own mutual fund rolling.....

im so grown up:king:

Guest blood as ink

i want a lizard...i caught one this summer in my backyard...i felt like a little kid again...anyways it was one of those blue belly lizards...but i let it go because my cat kept trying to eat it.

nice lizards seeking..

are some lizards poisonouse if u touch em?? cus some frogs got yellow bellies and red spots and they are poisonous...i wouldnt want to touch a lizard and die the next day

regualator the crazy I am going to kill you lizards hang out in southamerica and rain forests...here the closestit would do to poisoning you is piss on you.

Originally posted by big bruno

thats pimp shit boogie

hahhaha....

well....being that social security is basically guaranteed not to exist by the time i get old i figure why not get a jump on things....you would be surprised at how far a small, secure investment can go in 20 to 30 years....imagine a good sized investment over the course of 40 to 50 years....

Originally posted by boogie hands

hahhaha....

well....being that social security is basically guaranteed not to exist by the time i get old i figure why not get a jump on things....you would be surprised at how far a small, secure investment can go in 20 to 30 years....imagine a good sized investment over the course of 40 to 50 years....

if i was you id be more concerned on seeing a real stripper.

Originally posted by Iris

martha stewart gay little sidekick did a thing on those kinda lizards..

Don't talk shit on Martha Stewart when seekings around.:love2: :mad:

Guest willy.wonka

im gonna get some "JACKSON CHAMELEONS"

you know,those lizards with horns and ninja turtle like feet..

cool little creatures

I have two leopard geckos. They are so cute. I love when they get pissed off and try to bite you it is so ludicrous that they could ever do any damage, but they try so hard.

In Florida, when I was little, my cousins and I used to catch little lizards all the time. When they tried biting us, we would put them on our ear lobes. Those suckers would hang on for a long time. Lizard earings are funny.

Alkaline-

Are you my forgotten cousin or something? I was all about lizard earring when I was little.

Iguanas are really over rated pets, they are incredibly boring, and will sooner open you up using the three foot whip they have for a tail than walk around calmly in your presence. Save your money and buy a chameleon, those things are much more entertaining.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this