So, i went to the mountains yesterday....

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by T.T Boy

you should check it out.

ummm.. how do you think I know about the place?

I've been there, but usually I saty at this little B&B on Elk St.

The springs pool is to die for !

zesto man you know what im talking about hahah, those springs are great man, gotta love that place. and yeah, B&B's are nice up there, but im a sucker for resorts, the sheer amout of foreign women is enough for me. this year seems to be the sweeden/german folk up in the hills. you know what they say about banff..... if you cant get laid up there youve got problems. (apparently i have problems) oh well, they have mad stds there anyways.

beardo> if youve ever been to banff youd know its a really nice place, definatley a place to visit on your first weekend out. youre a phish get in touch with nature kind of guy, im sure youd enjoy a nice day at the hot springs and the scenery of the canadian rockies.

Guest --zeSto--

yaahaha

..... if you cant get laid up there youve got problems. (apparently i have problems)

That's a Hallmark card slogan !

I'm laughing out loud!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

ive never been a slipper fan myself, but i should get some...my feet are always freezing. (wood floors, up north temperatures.)

has anyone seen those commercials were if you buy their shit they give you an igea robe? that omne looks so comfy.

do they wash and reuse hotel bathrobes? cuz thats kinda gross. like wearing someone else's underpants.

tue skinny is the only guy i've seen with matching socks recently. rock.

Originally posted by beardo

i think im just bitter cus i missed the boat on this whole slipper thing. i think i've worn slippers a total of 1 hour my whole life.

i suggest you get some immediatley. i rock my arnold palmers on the reg up here. nothing like warm slippers. i guess its harder up here in the cold with hardwood floors, damn our house for not having heated hardwood.

Archived