Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kastro

New Member right here. Check this piece I did.

Guest me IS cool

did you get paid for that sketch? cuz if not then I say your wasting your time unless you planning on writing "third rail" :P

Yo Kastro:

You got potential bro. Everyones early stuff wasnt that great because you have to start somewhere. Just a suggestion. Practice getting down straight letters first(along with handstyle and throw ups). After you have that down throw some curves in them. Then maybe a arrow here and there. Trying to start with Wild Styles is like trying to pop wheelies on your bike, without knowing how to even ride it!!. Start out like that and youll be aok.

Guest kasmoney

yo i dont know where yaa from but im a philly head..im know as kastro synthenik...so change ya tag or your gonna be called a biter real soon...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

take the pic with your mug off the internet

just a suggestion

Originally posted by kasmoney

yo i dont know where yaa from but im a philly head..im know as kastro synthenik...so change ya tag or your gonna be called a biter real soon...

I'm from Newfoundland, same as WEIS so I chose my name originally. If that's your name then call it a coincidence.

PS I started the album originally for BMX so that explains all the BMX pics.

Guest cholo

it's alright

it's alright, i don't really believe it was your first, but it really dones't flow, just kinda chaotic(in a random bullshit type way).

Oh jeez, that wasn't my first by any means. Sorry if I lead anyone to believe that, I just meant that I'm new to this board and wanted some input on a piece I just finshed. I've been sketching on and off for like 2 years now. I'll get some pics of some of my other pieces sooner or later.

Guest serpent of the light

it just looks like a whole bunch of random wack shit going everywhere. i'm not a fan of it. but whatever.

Why would anyone care what we think? my only comment, learn how to post pics....clicking links takes way to much effort for a lazy bastard such as myself.....Not bad, if it is your first....

COLT

Guest KASTONE
Originally posted by Kastro

This is Kastro,

haha...get a new name bro...im sure im not the only one writing kast or kastro or fucking kast100000000.....hahaha peace

'xanax are great'-kastoner...aov crue! hehe..

Originally posted by Kastro

Oh jeez, that wasn't my first by any means. Sorry if I lead anyone to believe that, I just meant that I'm new to this board and wanted some input on a piece I just finshed. I've been sketching on and off for like 2 years now. I'll get some pics of some of my other pieces sooner or later.

please don't

are you all blind , did we see the same "piece" , bc the one i saw was fukking terrible , there was no good aspects to it at all , and i think i saw a pitchfork on there too , ..............ohh mang it was baaaaaaad...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this