Goths

bodice_ripper

Originally posted by serpent of the light

dude, goths are just kids that wish they were metal, and that listen to music that wishes it was metal. now, being the fascist dick that i am, i hate the goth scene, its fucking weak and stands for nothing other than 'i'm depressed and am gonna hang myself with a velvet rope.' so fucking get over it. go find some ManOwaR and wish that your shit was that awesome.

i'm so gothic i shit bats.

'

blahahhaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah okay okay,..... blahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahha seriously i'm done now ....blahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha, thanks serpent that was the highlight of my day :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by serpent of the light

dude, goths are just kids that wish they were metal, and that listen to music that wishes it was metal. now, being the fascist dick that i am, i hate the goth scene, its fucking weak and stands for nothing other than 'i'm depressed and am gonna hang myself with a velvet rope.' so fucking get over it. go find some ManOwaR and wish that your shit was that awesome.

i'm so gothic i shit bats.

i hope you are not talking to me on this.

goths are originally all about the sadness = lifestyle thing. i dont agree with that...but oh well. thats them

now if you were assuming i was goth or something, you receieve an thumbs down.

i too listen to metal. metal more brutal than crappy manowar stuff (SO I MUST BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU! ahh just kidding). but no goths dont wish they were metal. goth music is goth music. its not metal at all. now there is gothic metal...and thats just that. it happens. whatever. hahaha.

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

i hope you are not talking to me on this.

goths are originally all about the sadness = lifestyle thing. i dont agree with that...but oh well. thats them

now if you were assuming i was goth or something, you receieve an thumbs down.

i too listen to metal. metal more brutal than crappy manowar stuff (SO I MUST BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU! ahh just kidding). but no goths dont wish they were metal. goth music is goth music. its not metal at all. now there is gothic metal...and thats just that. it happens. whatever. hahaha.

i'm not talking to anyone, i'm just being a dick. gothic metal is a joke, its trying to be black metal. dude, ManoWaR may not be the most brutal, but they are funny as hell. i prefer black metal over anything.

most goths i know (so yes, i'm stereotyping now) are just biting metal. nearly every aspect of this 'goth' scene originated in metal, then the industrial whores took it, and then it moved to goth, as far as i've studied it anyways.

Archived