training bible

roler one tm7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

howdy. hmmmmm, so wands want to break out the ol godzilla joints? heh heh. alrighty then. hey kelps , u tell that wand phucka, he better not sleep a wink on good ol lon, cuz in about roughly a week, i'm about to str8 bombard this set with some mothra type shit. haha. but anyways, wands is my bro. we been in the trenches mad times. but i'll still give 2 smacks across his phuckin mouth cuz i like him. at any rate, i love what's goin on here. looks like some heads gettin real lively. HAIL TM7 !!!!! tasty muff seven LIMA OSCAR NOVEMBER ,,,,out

Guest Taboo TM7

jet jaguar huh?

Originally posted by The BLACK Y

WORD UP, King Ghidra ,

" the 3 headed beast brings the drama to a dead cease "

yo TABOO bust out the "jet Jaguar" out lines

i might just do that..."CUZ IN THIS LAND OF LYRICAL LOST BLACK... IM NOT THE COOL SLEESTACK!!!"

http://www.landofthelost.com/mask.cfm

"FU#K AROUND, THE ONLY NI99AZ WHO CAN HEAR THE SAME SOUND, IS JET JAGUAR AND JAMES BROWN.....(word only them 2 ni99as?!?)"

Re: TEE EEM SEVEN

Originally posted by ervothemad7

BUMP 4 KELP and WAND........

Yo Kelp get my email from roler.....I would like to maybe roll out to Ohio 2 rock a nice wall.....Let me know whats up.....

I still dont have any blackbooks back.......Later Toreone TM7

No Doubt, I'll get your address, you can come through whenever.

Guest Taboo TM7

Re: side note

Originally posted by Taboo TM7

2. Why can Real black books be this good??? :confused:

sorry .... i mean "Why can'T Real black books be this good??? :confused:

i cant type :D

Guest Taboo TM7
this shit looks like a bite to websteruno!!!!!

WOW Thats cool... your first post and this is what you got to say.

Fresh posts Ervo... i'll get up with you soon

Taboo Kaos inc... 2002

RE: Hostile Takeover !!!!!!!

Good God !!!!!!!! can i just say that this shit is st8 madness. man, am i proud to be involved in this crew. Ast, Tore, Taboo, all of u got the sickness. it sucks cuz, i'm at the other end of the world. hahaha. colorado is lonely. i need reinforcements and supplys. haha. what ever u guys are doin, DO NOT stop. yeah thanks roler for the comments on the jams. really means alot to me. keep japan busy. hopefully i'll have some blackbook shit on here soon. tons of sketches, lil time. aight TM7 giants..........one

Archived