training bible

roler one tm7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by blahblahblah

no one even noticed that one mone piece had the mortician cover on it!...you fucking sleepers!

my man WHOSPANK was all on that one.... micki ficki never sleeps.

"that looks just like the fuckin mortician cover, except not as good". LOL or something like that. i am probably making up the "not as good" part.

dayyyyyyammmmmmmmmmmm

see this what we need pure style, from the biblical pages, yo kelp repost that wand joint came in madddd small, also kelp ur blackbook work is tasty, more more, when you take time from being a liquid crack slinger, get in those books and let them know....taboo what can i say, style is gettin tighter and tighter, can`t wait to get back to the states and get the crew 2gether.....jbrsh"1 your post is hard to see, if you have photoshop go in and adjust the contrast, nice work just hard to see....i no i no, when am i gonna post, kinda busy editing this japanese band video and redoing the the molly preemo website, but as soon as i get a chance i`m on it and i assure u, u`ll be amped...yo that sew sew sew is halarious...appreciate the game and elevate...

roler one...tm7...kaos...ynn...Y our M oms C unnilingus A rtist...

Archived