training bible

roler one tm7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Taboo TM7

its been a long time

yo its been a while... fresh posts every one... however..... this post was started 02-05-2002. it is now 6/16/02 (happy fathersday) it is hot across the country. enough with the books and paper... lets see some WALLS. BROOKLYN YOUTH!!!!!!

hey everybody, if any of you all are down with the 12oz journal, please click here.

it's basically someone before you will sketch in it, and then sends it out to the next person. yes you will have to spend some money (to send it out).

heh...what a shameless plug :beat:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tears*uno

bumping this thread back up...... because ive had enough of this fucking toy shit everybody is starting new threads for... post up PLEASE

Guest ~nebz~

i love this entire thread even though there were a lot of x's the ones that did show up in the 20 page range loved it.......:D :D :D :D :D

• 2 months later...

what happened to all these cats that were on here before?

i wanna see some more of this old school 12oz re-develope again. all i see now are 50 threads a day of one sketch from someone who wants critisizm on their sketch, when in reallity all those kids need to be practicing and stop worring about what other people think. graffiti isnt something you learn over night. so why dont those who are unskilled practice before posting. this site isnt what it used to be anymore :o

dont get me wrong its still dope but it just makes me mad to see these new kids coming up with all of this help and when they get older their probably gonna say they had to learn the hard way any ways! :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Ser3adc

hecz that's a dope 3d style...reminds me of those 3d puzzle things. nice job eseloke on the 3d too.

good to see this thread comin back up.

Archived