training bible

roler one tm7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MRBURNS

INCABUS

HEY INCA, WHO THE FUCK DO U THINK U ARE PUTTIN UP G.O.D. IN YOUR PIECES??? NOW TELL ME, DID U THINK THIS WAS YOUR OWN CRU, OR ARE U FRONTING LIKE U DOWN WITH US LIKE U DID A FEW MONTHS AGO AGAIN???? YO, LIKE I SAID BEFORE, WHEN I CATCH U, WE FIGHTIN..THATS IT. JAESONE GOD..BTC....COPE2, JEZ, EWOK, JEE, SINCE, JEER, SPEK, REPS, SERE, MUSE, OVIE....THE GODS OF DESTRUCTION CREW.

Re: INCABUS

Originally posted by MRBURNS

HEY INCA, WHO THE FUCK DO U THINK U ARE PUTTIN UP G.O.D. IN YOUR PIECES??? NOW TELL ME, DID U THINK THIS WAS YOUR OWN CRU, OR ARE U FRONTING LIKE U DOWN WITH US LIKE U DID A FEW MONTHS AGO AGAIN???? YO, LIKE I SAID BEFORE, WHEN I CATCH U, WE FIGHTIN..THATS IT. JAESONE GOD..BTC....COPE2, JEZ, EWOK, JEE, SINCE, JEER, SPEK, REPS, SERE, MUSE, OVIE....THE GODS OF DESTRUCTION CREW.

its a whole different crew. its real childish of you to lose your cool over something so little. you really showed how much of a toy i am right the way you cant wait to see me. well see about this fighting buisness.

Guest MRBURNS

BURNZ YOU

alright, first i see u posting "yo, i just painted with ewok and jaes, here are the pics, and it shows u, going over me. then, u had the nerve to reply and say, oh they asked me to do that..then u put g.o.d. up in your pieces..WTF?? IN CASE U DIDNT KNOW, THATS COPES CREW!! AND U ARE NOT DOWN KIDDO. so get off the coattails and go do your own thing, if your good enough, people notice u even if u paint all by yourself. so get back to the drawing board and get your skills up, and you'll get your props all by yourself, and fronting like you're down looks real bad on your part.

Guest stupid412

bers?

as for the bers peice the colors are ok..but the lettering is just bad, i dunno if your just a really bad BITER or your just not comfreterble with your style....but i must say im not feeling it, go back to the drawing board

ps. that sew green giant is fuckin crazy:king:

Re: BURNZ YOU

Originally posted by MRBURNS

alright, first i see u posting "yo, i just painted with ewok and jaes, here are the pics, and it shows u, going over me. then, u had the nerve to reply and say, oh they asked me to do that..then u put g.o.d. up in your pieces..WTF?? IN CASE U DIDNT KNOW, THATS COPES CREW!! AND U ARE NOT DOWN KIDDO. so get off the coattails and go do your own thing, if your good enough, people notice u even if u paint all by yourself. so get back to the drawing board and get your skills up, and you'll get your props all by yourself, and fronting like you're down looks real bad on your part.

i feel every thing you just said. but that bull shit that was posted wasnt done by me. the whole god in the piece thing is something totally different, i know thats copes cru. if any thing i would look up to your crues. no beef was ment by this whole thing i just came back and you was talkin bout i o u 50 cans. i did go over your throw but thats understandable. come on, its not like i said oh theres jaes im going over it. there was no space on the wall and you and ewok put bubbles up. im doing my own thing so dont worry bout it. and about this fightin, is there beef or no........

inca one love....

ktt.

hey inca, shut up...as for the piece above, the one with the Eight Ball, is that really an 8 ball? its bad enough that ever since our contry is on the brink of war that american plag leather jackets are accepted again, now geeks like u put 8 balls in your pieces...why not draw a graf charachter with GIGANTIC feet and a 40oz or something...learn some style and stop thinking so "hipHOp"...pieces like that make me realize how played out peeps are...peace to all the reall muthas and people that will diss me for this post! chi-town getting down...

Re: thread is still hittin.....

Originally posted by KELP TM7

hey inca, this is not a diss, the sketches look nice. But, if you aren't his student or something, I think you owe Yes2 some money or cans or...

i know its like his style. thats the style im feeling though. my stuff comes from my head though. at least i dont directly copy. its just the style i have grown in to...

at least you didnt start some big beef.

good looks.

ktt...

Archived