Trains on Boats?

kinkosnerd

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

they look like toy train sets on a boat!! shits cool as fuck.

anyone know if any of the US fr8s have made it to europe?

somethin else i thought about, which may be why they dont IF they dont go to europe.

and thats if the tracks are the same distance apart or whatever over there, know what i mean?

maybe pointless, but whatever.

the cross harbor RR at the Navy Yard in Bklyn has a nice freight barge run daily...they were nice enough to let me ride to NJ with them...really good group of people there, if your in the area go speak to them...down for rail fans only though..do not mention graff!

MY PLAN:

As they are loading the cars onto the barge, you secretly hop into one of those gondolas w/your supplies and chill till sail. Then when they are off shore, the fun begins. Pull off as many pieces as you can. Then when the get close enough to shore. Hop on back into your gondola and as soon as all is clear. Jet to your designated meeting location where your friend is waiting for you, then take the next car ferry back...

Anyone down?

Guest smokin..joe

dude if you were a hobo that would be like a cruise and shit, theres some lines in detroit were they jaunt off into the water, but i beleive their no longer in use

Guest Good Morning Captain

I bet it costs a small fortune to get your freight cargo on that barge. I wonder whats in the cars. Something expensive im sure.

Archived