1000 posts!!! i feel the power washing over me!!!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

a pointless post about having so many other posts turns into an internet crying match. how do you ever know how many posts you have? if i would have used 1 name the whole time i have looked at this board i would guesse i have 1500 posts. due to the fact that i don't keep the same name or care how many posts i have, i think have maybe 20 now. read someones post, before you look at how many posts they have.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

its amazing what starts out as me having a lil fun and being silly turns into isnt it? :king:

p.s. omar, i wont be answering you after this post, so have fun arguing with yourself.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

for my 1151 post id like to say

-im not even remotely drunk

-im hungry and thirsty

-i need new pants

-im depressed

-im right handed

-watch blackhawk down

-i dont have any tatoos

-i dont know what ramen noodles are , but i assume they r basically cup-o-noodles

-i have a temper

-my cell phone is out of minutes

-love hurts

you sound like you need a hug.

if i was drunk right now i'd surely be puking. just thought i'd share.

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

its amazing what starts out as me having a lil fun and being silly turns into isnt it? :king:

p.s. omar, i wont be answering you after this post, so have fun arguing with yourself.

THANKS FOR THE COPOUT CHUMPSTER...

YOU TALK TOUGH BUT POSTING MESSAGES TO ME IN OTHER THREADS

LIKE THIS ONE BELOW IS ONLY GOING TO PUT YOU ON MY LIST OF TOYS TO BE 'CAPPED' ...TAKE PICS WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE ILL BE PAYING A VISIT

anyway 1000 posts is nothing to be proud of,,,even if your reg aug 1., at 30 days 6 months is 180 days, at that rate 1000 posts is about 5.55 per day, 99.9% of your posts are nonsense, redundant, irrelevant, moot and immature, dont be sore because i dissed your girls first paintjob by saying that its was also not her first blowjob...i know it hurts but your a toy and that hurts...

play mr.mature all you want and dont answer me...sucker...

MR BOJANGLES

hey omar, didnt your mom blow me? just curious.

"REMEMBER GREAT HITS LIKE THIS?"I KNEW A MAN BOJANGLES AND HE DANCED FOR YOU

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by OMARNYCAKASW1

battle? what is this a breakdance contest???

nah thats not my style,,

ill meet his girl for sex and him for a bitch slappin

if there are no takers hes joined the shitlist and will be shitted on

in due time

i know what i said above, but i had to add this...see you, when i see you.

(directly from his artcrimes interview):We had some problems with these guys who called themselves the Four Horsemen, you know like of Apocalypse. So we challenged them to a football game on the field outside Yankee Stadium. This was a really big event and maybe about 50 people came to watch. Back then not everything had to be settled in a fight. You could battle on the mic, on the turntables, on the floor (breakdance),or in a football game. go to www.artcrimes.com then to featured artists: swatch1

Guest willy.wonka

so what

i made a thousand in a month...and you only become a member?!

i wish i could have my own shit instead of "jr member"

like---the bad-ass

--you have no idea

--lady killer...inspired by cmeup

--guy with problems

--guy who gets pissed at punks

--guy who has good dick..hahaha

--naughty boy...inspired by devilush

--the dumb fuck

--the renegade

--killsplenty..inspired by some ladie's last name[native american]

--god lover

--dont listen to this guy,hes a bad influence

--the traveler

--the scientist

--best artist on 12oz..:king:

--lonely heart:(

--fucked

yah know?!

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

i know what i said above, but i had to add this...see you, when i see you.

(directly from his artcrimes interview):We had some problems with these guys who called themselves the Four Horsemen, you know like of Apocalypse. So we challenged them to a football game on the field outside Yankee Stadium. This was a really big event and maybe about 50 people came to watch. Back then not everything had to be settled in a fight. You could battle on the mic, on the turntables, on the floor (breakdance),or in a football game. go to www.artcrimes.com then to featured artists: swatch1

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH........ You're SERIOUS AREN'T YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA..... Okay this is all a joke right?!

Archived