------FUCKO-----------CF---

CROW RA

stop fronting

:confused: no one could have put it better than seeking innocence

when he said that the only king of detroit is JUSTO first of all that dude

has gotten up harder than anyone . Alright ill admit it that comment about FOHR and KOSEK was pretty harsh I dont mean to diss but that is beside the matter im discussing. How are you going to say that kosek is the king of this city the dude fucking side busts half of justo and dibs walls all in all im just saying that claiming anyone is king other than justo is fronting hard.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
CROW RA m still wanta know how detroit came in2 this page???? fuckas is from cleveland.....---he paints up there now and again,,,,,,,,,,but what ever....rock on players and haters!!!!

Im sayin!! Fuckass is from CLEVELAND not DETROIT!!!

Its quite obvious some herb jus was too pussy to talk shit and post their real screen name, so they went and got a new one right quick....I cant believe how high schoolish u kids act....do u wanna paint? fight? fuck? or what?...GODDAMN!!

Flatback u are a buster, and u know this yourself...U obviously have somethin personal with FOHR and KOSEK...I apologize for them if they hurt your feelings in the past....

JUSTO is Detroits closest thing to king.....I wouldnt say he kinged Detroit or no shit, but he been doin his thing off and on for what is almost 10 years now....SEHV is still up alot too, dont sleep/front...

My boy KOSEK aint close to kingin this bitch either. he may be closest to doing so right now(DIBs too). but, whatever....he has side busted b4 too..no reason to front here...but if u sidebust and straight burn the next mans shit, what can u say??

...but anyways....bump for Burrito Breath (FUCKASS)

peace to everybody up in DETROIT....u know who u are....

Guest smokin..joe

you people are sleeping, sehv is still really consistant, painted more freights than half you fools in the d . no coment about justo exept for the fact that his stuff kicks ass as well....i cant beleive i just replyed to this shit!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived