------FUCKO-----------CF---

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fokis needs to shoot himself in the face

:confused: :confused: :confused: firs of all i hope everyone who took the

time to post these flix go tohell i mean cmon u guys this shit is mad wack idont mean to be an asshole but just look at how nasty this dudes letters are he obviously has no idea what hes doing .if you know detroit

then you unfortunately know about kosek and fohr. two incredibly wack graffiti writers. well. fokis is the wackest of both worlds combined hes has the sloppy execution, lack of cleverness, and the no concept of style which are all attributes of FOHR and the the no sense of color harmony, unneccesary and over abundant flares and wildness of KOSEK ultimately this fokis dude needs to quit painting. p.s. for those of you who may want to be heroes and stick up for these dudes ypur all fucking retards

with lots of dumb shit on the brain so lets heatr it

FUCK KOSEK

Re: fokis needs to shoot himself in the face

Originally posted by flatblack

:confused: :confused: :confused: firs of all i hope everyone who took the

time to post these flix go tohell i mean cmon u guys this shit is mad wack idont mean to be an asshole but just look at how nasty this dudes letters are he obviously has no idea what hes doing .if you know detroit

then you unfortunately know about kosek and fohr. two incredibly wack graffiti writers. well. fokis is the wackest of both worlds combined hes has the sloppy execution, lack of cleverness, and the no concept of style which are all attributes of FOHR and the the no sense of color harmony, unneccesary and over abundant flares and wildness of KOSEK ultimately this fokis dude needs to quit painting. p.s. for those of you who may want to be heroes and stick up for these dudes ypur all fucking retards

with lots of dumb shit on the brain so lets heatr it

ohhhhhhhhh tough guy

post some of your shit here lets see how dope you are

i dont even see the word "fokis" on any of those picts?

ok crackhead post away!

FUCK KOSEK

:rolleyes:

i hate to break it you coup, but justo is, was, and always will be the only 'king' detroit has ever had... you have no idea how much shit dude has out there... its absolutely obscene... the majority of it is in neighborhoods 9/10th of detroits writers would be afraid to venture into....

no, im not at all trying to start beef, with kosek, your crew or anyone else, i know how touchy you get with my comments. im just being impartialy honest. justo still has more stuff pre-99, than kosek or anyone has running now. which isnt to take away from dude, he is definitly up, but it takes more than a year to become a 'king'....

Guest MR BOJANGLES

when i think of detroit...

i think of FEL and FOSIK.

(although, i have heard A LOT about justo as well.)

even though "fucko"...:confused:...is from cleveland.

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

when i think of detroit...

i think of FEL and FOSIK.

(although, i have heard A LOT about justo as well.)

even though "fucko"...:confused:...is from cleveland.

WHEN U ACTUALLY GOTO DETROIT YOU SEE TSR TSR TSR COUP TSR

AND MORE COUP!THATS WHAT ISEEN WHEN I WAS THERE!

AND A HUGE ABANDON BLD WITH FOSIK WADE AND COUP ON JUST ABOUT EVERY WINDOW ON THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING ANY BODY GOT THAT SHIT POST IT!

THERES 1 QUICKIE PIECE FROM BOTH FEL AND FOSIK ON THE EWAYS THERE SINCE I WAS THERE ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO AND THEMS BOTH WERE OLD

IF YA GOTO THE MARKET YES YA SEE THEM BUT DRIVEING THROUGH DETROIT YA SEE GRAM ARMY KOSEK AND COUP!

AND FOHR AND WAFEL

AND HELLA DOT MANN!:eek:

SO I GUESS FLATBLACK IS A FLUKE HATER JUST LIKE ALL THE REST!!

WHATS WRONG NO FLIKKS ON YR COMP OR SCANNER?

OR JUST NO FLIKKS PERIOD?

HI I TALK SHIT WITHOUT FLIKKS! IM CALLED A HATER!

GOODNESS GIVE ME A BREAK NICE FIRST POST TOO LIKE THATS NOT A TOTAL COVERUP!

:rolleyes:

Guest smokin..joe

ha ha fucko and cold! rock out with your cock out, glad to see you guys stayin up! colder email me dillinger escape plans on tour and theres a date in clevo, but you probably already know this, i miss sleeping face first on that black tile floor next to all that paint, fucko cleen your fuckin room you savage!

shev as in shev & malt. ive seen a few of their trains. seen a shev-smashin yo gril' piece. i thought that was pretty fresh. malt also. but theres a just (je one i think it says, with an orange 108 ball for the 'o')

man that thing has got to be from 94 and i saw it just the other day.

these are the only 3 writers i ever heard of from that spot.

Guest BOSTONIAN

WELL FIRST THINGS FIRST THAT THIRD POST DOWN WITH THE WHITE GREEN AND PURPLE IS FUCKIN FRESH...PROPS KID. I LOVE TO SEE NEW SHIT FROM PEOPLE I DONT KNOW. KEEP ON POSTING ID LIKE TO SEE MORE....ALSO THAT PAINT SUPLY IS REPRESENTING...NICE

didnt gram drop tsr?

kr, espo, ages, dame and anyone else like that that came through detroit did so because of justo. which i guess doesnt matter, just felt like pointing it out.

sehv doesnt paint 'cuts' spots cause he wants them to ride, he does it because hes too shook to paint hot spots. you cant forget his boy 'bm' too. that guys got letters.

id like to add avid, grim and their extensive list of psudonyms to the list of kids doing good stuff. as well as iges. ive seen some decent stuff from that kid.

if i come across as condescending, its probably because i feel like im always under a microscope so i over explain things because if i dont make it painfully obvious what im trying to say, people take it upon themselfs to turn it into beef.

Archived