Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CROW RA

------FUCKO-----------CF---

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

is this the same CF crew with SNOOZ in it?

YEAH SNOOZE IS MY BOY!

PEEP THE PAGE

CFC.5U.COM

PEACE!:D

SNOOZE IS METAL!

Guest hushwon

:D i give props where they are due...and they are due...hahaha dope shit...bump for that ill ass santa...peace:D

fokis needs to shoot himself in the face

:confused: :confused: :confused: firs of all i hope everyone who took the

time to post these flix go tohell i mean cmon u guys this shit is mad wack idont mean to be an asshole but just look at how nasty this dudes letters are he obviously has no idea what hes doing .if you know detroit

then you unfortunately know about kosek and fohr. two incredibly wack graffiti writers. well. fokis is the wackest of both worlds combined hes has the sloppy execution, lack of cleverness, and the no concept of style which are all attributes of FOHR and the the no sense of color harmony, unneccesary and over abundant flares and wildness of KOSEK ultimately this fokis dude needs to quit painting. p.s. for those of you who may want to be heroes and stick up for these dudes ypur all fucking retards

with lots of dumb shit on the brain so lets heatr it

FUCK KOSEK

those paint flicks gave me a hard on..hold on,

i 'll be riiight back! :eek:

FuCKO got some good shit there....I dig. Call me a herb if ya wanna....dope fills fa sho...Im feelin the COLD pieces too....but u seriously need to throw some Rusto up in that paint collection...

Re: fokis needs to shoot himself in the face

Originally posted by flatblack

:confused: :confused: :confused: firs of all i hope everyone who took the

time to post these flix go tohell i mean cmon u guys this shit is mad wack idont mean to be an asshole but just look at how nasty this dudes letters are he obviously has no idea what hes doing .if you know detroit

then you unfortunately know about kosek and fohr. two incredibly wack graffiti writers. well. fokis is the wackest of both worlds combined hes has the sloppy execution, lack of cleverness, and the no concept of style which are all attributes of FOHR and the the no sense of color harmony, unneccesary and over abundant flares and wildness of KOSEK ultimately this fokis dude needs to quit painting. p.s. for those of you who may want to be heroes and stick up for these dudes ypur all fucking retards

with lots of dumb shit on the brain so lets heatr it

ohhhhhhhhh tough guy

post some of your shit here lets see how dope you are

i dont even see the word "fokis" on any of those picts?

ok crackhead post away!

FUCK KOSEK

:rolleyes:

i hate to break it you coup, but justo is, was, and always will be the only 'king' detroit has ever had... you have no idea how much shit dude has out there... its absolutely obscene... the majority of it is in neighborhoods 9/10th of detroits writers would be afraid to venture into....

no, im not at all trying to start beef, with kosek, your crew or anyone else, i know how touchy you get with my comments. im just being impartialy honest. justo still has more stuff pre-99, than kosek or anyone has running now. which isnt to take away from dude, he is definitly up, but it takes more than a year to become a 'king'....

Guest MR BOJANGLES

when i think of detroit...

i think of FEL and FOSIK.

(although, i have heard A LOT about justo as well.)

even though "fucko"...:confused:...is from cleveland.

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

when i think of detroit...

i think of FEL and FOSIK.

(although, i have heard A LOT about justo as well.)

even though "fucko"...:confused:...is from cleveland.

WHEN U ACTUALLY GOTO DETROIT YOU SEE TSR TSR TSR COUP TSR

AND MORE COUP!THATS WHAT ISEEN WHEN I WAS THERE!

AND A HUGE ABANDON BLD WITH FOSIK WADE AND COUP ON JUST ABOUT EVERY WINDOW ON THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING ANY BODY GOT THAT SHIT POST IT!

THERES 1 QUICKIE PIECE FROM BOTH FEL AND FOSIK ON THE EWAYS THERE SINCE I WAS THERE ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO AND THEMS BOTH WERE OLD

IF YA GOTO THE MARKET YES YA SEE THEM BUT DRIVEING THROUGH DETROIT YA SEE GRAM ARMY KOSEK AND COUP!

AND FOHR AND WAFEL

AND HELLA DOT MANN!:eek:

SO I GUESS FLATBLACK IS A FLUKE HATER JUST LIKE ALL THE REST!!

WHATS WRONG NO FLIKKS ON YR COMP OR SCANNER?

OR JUST NO FLIKKS PERIOD?

HI I TALK SHIT WITHOUT FLIKKS! IM CALLED A HATER!

GOODNESS GIVE ME A BREAK NICE FIRST POST TOO LIKE THATS NOT A TOTAL COVERUP!

:rolleyes:

Guest smokin..joe

ha ha fucko and cold! rock out with your cock out, glad to see you guys stayin up! colder email me dillinger escape plans on tour and theres a date in clevo, but you probably already know this, i miss sleeping face first on that black tile floor next to all that paint, fucko cleen your fuckin room you savage!

Originally posted by NOVAGIRL

well fuck me:p :P :P baby

wow nova girl............;) when u coming back 2 ohio? krl cars park in your hometown.........=}:)

shev as in shev & malt. ive seen a few of their trains. seen a shev-smashin yo gril' piece. i thought that was pretty fresh. malt also. but theres a just (je one i think it says, with an orange 108 ball for the 'o')

man that thing has got to be from 94 and i saw it just the other day.

these are the only 3 writers i ever heard of from that spot.

I remember the day when a cashier gave us the crook eye at wal-mart when we rolled up w/a shopping cart totally full, all cans were laying sideways. That was $200 spent well.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this