how would i go about breaking someones jaw?

Santa Claus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont wanna resort to weapons or curbing.

im talking strictly punching, i didnt make that clear.

i hear that following through isnt as effective because it absorbs a lot, it looks impressive and makes the person move, but isnt as affective in breaking the jaw. short jabs are where its at...or so i hear.

Guest blood as ink

i'm not a violent type but a crowbar,or a baseball bat...a skateboard works...and hey with that one you can ride away gracefully.

not a jab...I would use something with a bit more power to it...but It also depends on how hard you hit...since I am not that thick when I het someone I have to throw alot of weight into but if you throw a good cross or hook at someone's mouth while they are talking you should break it....but there is no guarantee

two weekends ago i got in a fight.

i hit thiskid with two punches one was to the head following through, stunned him. the other was a jab to his rib cage which he was crying about for like a week now. his boys say he think its broken. jabs can fuck someone up.

Guest chicken bone

do not hit them in the chin. your hand will hurt or possibly break, make sure to hit with your pointer and middle finger knuckles as opposed to the smaller two, unless you want to yet again break your hand. zack is right, if you hit them while their mouth is open it is much looser and easier to break, but even if the mouth is closed, hit them in the area right below the cheek, to the side, but above the neck. jabbing wont break bones unless you are hitting a softer part of the body (like the ribs). hit with maximum force (utilizing your weight) and follow through.

use alot of force. put all your weight into it, and make sure you follow through, also, if you didnt know, you should twist your fist while punching, meaning start in a position where your thumb is at the top, like you were giving a thumbs up, while punching twist it so your thumb is pointing i guess flat. this is hard to describe with tet it would be easier to show you. but i hope you get the idea. also, it will work the best when someones mouth is open and they are relaxed and not expecting it, say mid sentace. dont go for the chin, go for the side of the jaw, right below the cheek bone and above the neck, so when you hit it, all that you should be hitting is jaw, this will rattle the fuck out of it, most likley pop it out so to say, and well pretty likley break it if you use alot of force, you should be able to get a fast hard and effective punch from a regular standing position, strong enough to break it and when you hit it itll look very cool youll be able to see the law fly right out of place. and a broken jaw is no fun whatsoever. trust me i used to box.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

use alot of force. put all your weight into it, and make sure you follow through, also, if you didnt know, you should twist your fist while punching, meaning start in a position where your thumb is at the top, like you were giving a thumbs up, while punching twist it so your thumb is pointing i guess flat. this is hard to describe with tet it would be easier to show you. but i hope you get the idea. also, it will work the best when someones mouth is open and they are relaxed and not expecting it, say mid sentace. dont go for the chin, go for the side of the jaw, right below the cheek bone and above the neck, so when you hit it, all that you should be hitting is jaw, this will rattle the fuck out of it, most likley pop it out so to say, and well pretty likley break it if you use alot of force, you should be able to get a fast hard and effective punch from a regular standing position, strong enough to break it and when you hit it itll look very cool youll be able to see the law fly right out of place. and a broken jaw is no fun whatsoever. trust me i used to box.

good shit man, thanks

If you really want to hurt them go for the nose first.Get a punching bag and practice punching a marked spot for aim.If they dont get completely incapacitated kick them in the balls and run.I got my jaw detached in a fight and that shit fucken hurt, plus youre all wired up for months.Put your hip into your punchesh

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by Iris

run over their face with your car.

(duh)

i'd go for a tonka truck...think of the explanation...ughh yeah i broke my jaw...(someone else) oh how? (them)...ughh a tonka truck hit me.

eh i think i need sleep...this makes no sense.

Archived