go to the dermatologist if you don't

Elena Delle Donne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
10 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I listen to a podcast called PKA and they have started selling cum pills that make your loads bigger. since they’ve started shilling the cum pills, two of the hosts have had cancer and the lore in the fan base is that the cancer is related to taking 9 pills a day to cum more. 

host of podcast looked like

image.thumb.png.daf73d4cc4bc689ada9f8cb0084d971f.png

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I listen to a podcast called PKA and they have started selling cum pills that make your loads bigger. since they’ve started shilling the cum pills, two of the hosts have had cancer and the lore in the fan base is that the cancer is related to taking 9 pills a day to cum more. 

i always wonder about these and the gas station dick pills. america runs on supplements 

23 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

got a mole chopped off today and have to go back to get much more skin removed. cancer sucks, detect it early. my fellow pale people... this is for you 

co-signing

I'm now paying the price for being an 80's Florida kid. A few years ago a skin check caught melanoma before it had spread. Left side of my chest looks like I survived a knife fight.

• Like 2